Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys like biology free response questions, right?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Some of you guys are probably taking some biology stuff in college or at least like that kind of stuff. You don't even have to answer all of them.
20221211 114639
20221211 114608
20221211 114513
20221211 114528
20221211 114540

this isnt sex fuck off

Temperature and ph just mention how enzymes are proteins. Proteins which are polymers are made up of a long chain of amino acids. All enzymes are catalyst and catalyst help to lower the activation energy of a reaction which in turn speeds up the process. Ph and temperature directly affect enzymes because enzymes require an optimum ph and temperature. When they don’t access that they become denatured. Structure gets destroyed. Shape is very important because of active site/substrates require specific shape. The 2nd and 3rd level which is directly related to shape gets destroyed. With catalysts losing the ability to bind/their affinity getting destroyed they can’t function so they lose their ability to act as catalysts. That’s for A, word it better tho

Ye I forgot to mention about functional groups but you can figure that out, pretty explanatory

For inner mitochondrial that’s where the ETC is located. Then use that to explain the rest. These questions are pretty self explanatory honestly

No more answers though, getting that won’t really allow you to learn anything good luck.

I'm not doing your homework for you. :feelsjuice: