Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You guys where right

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
-short
-ethic
-ugly
-fat

There is litteraly nothing good about the physical appearance of this girl so I thought it was a legit femcel virgin...oh fuck, I was so wrong.
I cannot imagine somebody that want to put the penis in this 2/10 woman but still looks like there is.
Today in school she was bragging about how se was ignoring the advance of a guy and how now this guy is her bf.
maybe they never fucked because she is Chad only anyway or maybe yes, but still I didn't think the situation was so bad...
She talked like was ashamed of him damm... I wish I could see how this guy look like.

women are a problem

-short
-ethic
-ugly
-fat

There is litteraly nothing good about the physical appearance of this girl so I thought it was a legit femcel virgin...oh fuck, I was so wrong.
I cannot imagine somebody that want to put the penis in this 2/10 woman but still looks like there is.
Today in school she was bragging about how se was ignoring the advance of a guy and how now this guy is her bf.
maybe they never fucked because she is Chad only anyway or maybe yes, but still I didn't think the situation was so bad...
She talked like was ashamed of him damm... I wish I could see how this guy look like.
I forgot to add : women sexually is really not "he mogs me so I am attracted to him" It's more about : does this guy mogs other man? And if yes he mogs me?" And only then she has physical attraction to her boyfriend, for us it's just : is disgusting or not? If not smash

Ugly foids have more smv than most normie men so imagine being a truecel

Juggernaut Law strikes again

No being right for your face