Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming you guys with spare / duplicate keys for STEAM games should PM those key codes to me so I can have free games and help me stop blowing money on games

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I have some spare ones too I'll give you in return if it's decent. =/

Tell me first what game it's for so I don't have something on my account that puts me on a watchlist.

Tell me first what game it's for so I don't have something on my account that puts me on a watchlist.
piracy brocel

gaymer problems

Bro, just pirate games (in a video game).
they should make a free steam game about that

tbh I'm really concerned about malware, I feel like I'm too low-IQ to shop for pirated applications while keeping free of shit like keyloggers that would steal my bank account login

the only stuff I really trust pirating is video files for watching anime since AFAIK that's a lot harder to sneak shit into, plus I'm more familiar with trustworthy distribution networks and their reps for that

they should make a free steam game about that

tbh I'm really concerned about malware, I feel like I'm too low-IQ to shop for pirated applications while keeping free of shit like keyloggers that would steal my bank account login

the only stuff I really trust pirating is video files for watching anime since AFAIK that's a lot harder to sneak shit into, plus I'm more familiar with trustworthy distribution networks and their reps for that
Fitgirl, dodi repacks never have viruses

@Sneir Thoughts :feelswhere:

My steam URL is private (in video game)
I was talking about wizard asking for free games, can I get your thoughts on that :feelswhere: ?

Fitgirl, dodi repacks never have viruses
perhaps steam will outlast fitgirl for my longterm LDAR needs, and also I am often in a sleep-deprived state where I wouldn't be able to distinguish between the proper .site and the various knockoffs which prob do have malware

IGG-games has ads/popups and seems a bit sus

also not sure what download rates these have, plus participating in torrents w/o a proxy gets you IP-sniffed by copyvio trolls who harange your ISP

totally pathetic and it is another example of usa poverty (in video game)
Canada, and this is more about stopping me going into poverty because in theory if I reach a critical mass of game I'll stop buying and start actually playing

also I want to give away my "gifts" without feeling like a 1-sided cuck

if I don't trade these dupes to a bro I'll end up gifting them to my oneitis camgirl and get nothing in return but blue balls

PM me your keys fgts

Bruh. Just use Steam Unlocked or something. :feelswhat:
sounds like malware

:feelswhat:
@Sneir He wants your keys :feelshehe::society:
Wants