Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have 2 options after death

Chad Reincarnation or eternal peace?

• Reincarnation

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Eternal peace

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Say you’re given 2 options:

Float in a void in peace for eternity completely safe and calm, happy with your state and can listen to whatever music you like

Reincarnate as a chad

Reincarnate as chad then enjoy my eternal peace after I die

Reincarnate as Chad ofc.
Whoever votes the other possibility is retarded.

You're not even the same person if you reincarnate as Chad meaning your incel memories and personality is deleted.
Effectively you're still dead.

And with the way things are going you''ll be a Chad going into WWIII. The existential blackpill is that life is bad and you're only here to suffer.
Nirvanamaxxx and say fuck you to God for inventing evolution and creating this hell of an existence.

Say you’re given 2 options:

Float in a void in peace for eternity completely safe and calm, happy with your state and can listen to whatever music you like

Reincarnate as a chad
1. You purposefully created a thread with unequally weighted options. Who the fuck has ever described eternal peace as merely "float in a void in peace for eternity" and you can listen to fucking music. That literally sounds like eternal boredom.

2. If you reincarnate you won't have any memories of your past life, so you would still essentially be dead. Everything that makes you YOU has to do with your memories, take that away and you cease to exist.

I won't be voting because I don't want either option, but of them are trash.

I want there to be nothingness

First option sounds exactly like my current situation jfl

Low iq thread

Both options suck. I want eternal oblivion.

there is a small but very real chance i was a chad in my past life and i did something evil so me being an incel is a punishment for that :fuk:

Why are you against chad reincarnation? Is it incel memories?
Reincarnation is pointless because it isn't REALLY reincarnation if you don't keep your memories. The only thing that makes you YOU is your memories. If someone erased all of your memories right now you'd essentially be dead, you'd be an empty shell, it would be no different than you being a brain dead vegetable in a hospital.

Whatever comes out on the other end of a reincarnation is no longer YOU, it's someone else.

What if someone offered to give you a 100 billion dollars but they'd take away all of your memories. You'd lose your entire sense of self, everything would be a blank slate, you'd even forget your name. You'd be taught language and everything else from scratch by pre-hired personal servant, and you'd be given a new name.

Would you take that offer?

I wouldn't, there's no amount of money anyone could pay me to take that offer, because that's no different than someone telling me to kill myself and then they'll give me 100 billion dollars. I won't be around the spend any of the money, it will be some other person in my body spending the money and getting to enjoy it.

Reincarnation is pointless because it isn't REALLY reincarnation if you don't keep your memories. The only thing that makes you YOU is your memories. If someone erased all of your memories right now you'd essentially be dead, you'd be an empty shell, it would be no different than you being a brain dead vegetable in a hospital.

Whatever comes out on the other end of a reincarnation is no longer YOU, it's someone else.

What if someone offered to give you a 100 billion dollars but they'd take away all of your memories. You'd lose your entire sense of self, everything would be a blank slate, you'd even forget your name. You'd be taught language and everything else from scratch by pre-hired personal servant, and you'd be given a new name.

Would you take that offer?

I wouldn't, there's no amount of money anyone could pay me to take that offer, because that's no different than someone telling me to kill myself and then they'll give me 100 billion dollars. I won't be around the spend any of the money, it will be some other person in my body spending the money and getting to enjoy it.
Honestly that includes the english language as well, I now realise. When the memories came in question I thought dating memories and so on, along with other brutal truths.

Reincarnating as a chad , definitely! At least I’ll get know what is sex like once or a few times! Nothing to lose here

[UWSL][UWSL]I would like to disappear after my death, no longer exist, no longer have a soul or conscience ...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]but my option is [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"Float in a void in peace for eternity completely safe and calm, happy with your state and can listen to whatever music you like"[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]....[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Reincarnation as anything tbh. I don’t wanna die forever.