Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal you have a higher chance of winning the fucking lottery than getting a 10/10 blond stacy to settle down with you

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
chances of winning the lottery are about 1 in 176 million

chances of getting a blond 10/10 Giga model stacy to settle down with you and be loyal and love you for who you are and for your "personality" not your money or status are about 1 in 250 million

Where are you getting the latter number at?

Where are you getting the latter number at?
its an anomoly it just wont happen and if it does its more likely to happen to a normie than a incel for truecels its like 1 in a billion chance so you have a higher chance of winning the lottery 5 times in a row than ascending with a stacy

You’re gonna get robbed by niggers and the glowies will try to sue you for all you have as well. I say first thing to do if you win the lottery is hire an assassin to kill your entire family then flee the country

You’re gonna get robbed by niggers and the glowies will try to sue you for all you have as well. I say first thing to do if you win the lottery is hire an assassin to kill your entire family then flee the country
I dont buy lottery tickets so I dont have to deal with that

LOL, not even a 10/10 blonde Stacy. I have a higher chance of winning the Megamillions four times in a row than even getting an average looking, non-obese Becky to have consensual, no strings attached, non-pity intimate sex with me.

LOL, not even a 10/10 blonde Stacy. I have a higher chance of winning the Megamillions four times in a row than even getting an average looking, non-obese Becky to have consensual, no strings attached, non-pity intimate sex with me.

Doctor Strange Saw Exactly 14,000,605 Futures and not one of them are of you with a 10/10 stacy​

1280x800 Dr Strange 2020 720P HD 4k Wallpapers, Images, Backgrounds, Photos and Pictures

I did some loose playing with numbers once, and found that even settling down with my looksmatch is going to require a fucking miracle. Not as low as winning the lottery, but definitely worse odds than being struck twice by lightning.

And as a quick reminder, you need to survive the first strike in order to be struck a second time by lightning. :fuk:

True plus blonde stacy will only look that way for ~10 years

I did some loose playing with numbers once, and found that even settling down with my looksmatch is going to require a fucking miracle. Not as low as winning the lottery, but definitely worse odds than being struck twice by lightning.

And as a quick reminder, you need to survive the first strike in order to be struck a second time by lightning. :fuk:
Care to show your math? Or how you got to that conclusion?

So there’s no study saying this? People are just assuming?
no theres definitely a study its called the blackpill if you look at tinder statistics, dating statistics, and foid theory its proven that as an incel you have no chance

its just hardwired into foids biology to want an attractive man and the only times a stacy goes with an ugly man is if he either has money or a high status if he doesent have that then in todays modern society it just doesent happen and at best its like a 1 in a million

thats why you see lots of outliers of ugly men getting with attractive women because there are a few outliers but the chances of that happening are so rare that it dosent matter and is cherrypicking

no theres definitely a study its called the blackpill if you look at tinder statistics, dating statistics, and foid theory its proven that as an incel you have no chance

its just hardwired into foids biology to want an attractive man and the only times a stacy goes with an ugly man is if he either has money or a high status if he doesent have that then in todays modern society it just doesent happen and at best its like a 1 in a million

thats why you see lots of outliers of ugly men getting with attractive women because there are a few outliers but the chances of that happening are so rare that it dosent matter and is cherrypicking
Can you show me a reliable study?

Yeah but she's not a stacy anymore
yeah but she still can get desperate enough people

men hit the wall but foids cant hit the wall they just have to lower their standards enough

yeah but she still can get desperate enough people

men hit the wall but foids cant hit the wall they just have to lower their standards enough
I don't mean the wall as in "once she hits the wall it's over for her" I mean the wall as in "once she hits the wall she will no longer be a stacy and be attractive to you". So even if you get a cumskin blonde it will only last ~10 years

I feel like I’m missing the joke, could be the autism tbh
listen heres the study

go ask out 250,000,000 girls on a date and see how many would be willing to date you just for your personality

I don't mean the wall as in "once she hits the wall it's over for her" I mean the wall as in "once she hits the wall she will no longer be a stacy and be attractive to you". So even if you get a cumskin blonde it will only last ~10 years
you slowly hit the wall theres no all of a sudden wall

even grannies can still get men to date them if they lower their standards enough

It's not a joke he just made the numbers up off the top of his head
So there are no studies that support the blackpill? That’s all I’m asking for I know he’s just saying shit, I wanna read about some studies (and maybe even conduct some myself, I have some ideas).

So there are no studies that support the blackpill? That’s all I’m asking for I know he’s just saying shit, I wanna read about some studies (and maybe even conduct some myself, I have some ideas).
Yeah there's plenty on incel wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back