Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You have no one to blame but yourself"

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I was posting about the 80/20 rule on a normie forum. Most people put a picture of themselves in their signature, so you can see exactly the kind of people you're talking to. A couple of Chad-lites chimed in to mention how easy it is for them to get girls. A few cute girls responded with single word responses saying "what?" as if a simple presentation of facts and evidence are beyond their comprehension. I asked what the other 80% of men are supposed to do besides settle for the bottom 20% of women and this guy responds, "Don't whine about it, you have no one to blame but yourself if you can't get a girlfriend". It's insane how out of touch these people are. Whether it's through willful ignorance or outright maliciousness, they won't even consider sympathizing with our situation. Can you imagine telling a guy in a wheelchair that he has nobody to blame but himself if he won't just get up and walk it off?

Last edited:
normies will never be able to understand incels.
it's not worth trying.

they are nothing but brain dead blue pilled cucks, when they get acid attacked or their faces burned, then they will truly understand the blackpill.

JFL @ yourself when you post more to normie forums than an incel forum when you're an incel.

Trying to legit argue with them is pointless, if possible just keep posting blackpills to troll and annoy them

Hopefully him or a family member gets shot up in a shooting spree. Then we can say “oh well, suck it up boyo lifes not just.”

normies will never be able to understand incels.
it's not worth trying.
This exactly.

There is a reason its called blackpill. Normies live in a dreamworld where they tend to block out as many negative realities as possible. Useless talking to them about this stuff.

The mistake he made was assuming you were "blaming" him or anyone else. You were only stating facts. No need for him to get defensive.

That phrase always makes me rage. Triggered by your story. I fucking hate these people so much.

You're better off talking to a wall

Like I said, normies are the worst. Worse than chads and stacies, Chad, much as we might hate him, usually knows enough to not give a fuck. Usually, and unless you're talking frat bro douches who deserve to catch AIDS and die in a fire while acid is thrown on them, they know enough to not focus on the same dumb shit normies do.

I was out and about today, and I was in a place of business, and I saw this girl, oh I'd say she was about an 8, and then she was with her boyfriend, a fucking sandal wearing, light fall jacket wearing, it was like 85 degress out, paying attention to his phone schlub of a fuck fag. I hated him immediatley.

So there's some dumb fucking faggot celebrity gossip mag that only dumb faggot people care about, saying that Meghan Markle is pregnant. HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a dumb faggot celebrity gossip mag. This is all made up. This dumb bitch actually believed it. Like she couldn't tell it was clearly made up for attention, I already do not give a flying fuck about this royal wedding shit and would wish everyone would shut the fuck up about it already.

So then the idiot schlub fag goes "Oh really? Oh yeah word wow" like he actually believed it. God I hope someone goes full ER soon, and I want like a good kill count. Like Paddock there. That was what? 70? Stupid people like this really do need to be elminated.

What else do you expect on a normie trash forum

Yeah it's totally my fault that I'm a short ugly autistic minority male.

And the people AM ran over could've just stayed home that day. :lul: