Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE NICE " IN THIS SHIT . YOU WHERE DEALT AN UNFORTUNATE HAND AND ITS NOT YOUR FAULT !!!

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLOOD LustER "
★★★★★
your Rage is justified , your anger , hatred and what have you . Imagine People treating someone better just because they have certain features ( genetics ) or are a Woman

while you fucking incel will get shitted on , in a repeated fashion .

In my case neighbors making fucking noise , hit the cellings just to annoy the shit out of me , and why is that?

because im ugly and a shut in . Realize that People are Primitive , and if your not primal / shit yourself , you will get shitted on .

This world looks at passive / neurospasm People as weak . When your a loud nutcase thats not the case anymore . Or atleast People will leave you alone

TLDR: People are nothing more then Upscaled Bacteria. That act utterly on Impulse , and have their Status Quos " ( the believe on how someone should be / act ) . the ones who think to much / hesitate / are passive , will get shitted on with no Regards .

Last edited:
Privileged scum still choose to bitch about their ‘hard life’.

your Rage is justified , your anger and what have you . Imagine People treating someone better just because they have certain features ( genetics ) or are a Woman

In my case neighbors making fucking noise , hit the cellings just to annoy the shit out of me , and why is that?

because im ugly and a shut in . Realize that People are Primitive , and if your not primal / shit yourself , you will get shitted on .

This world looks at passive / neurospasm People as weak . When your a loud nutcase thats not the case anymore . Or atleast People will leave you alone

TLDR: People are nothing more then Upscaled Bacteria. That act utterly on Impulse , and have their Status Quos " . the ones who think to much / hesitate / are passive , will get shitted on with no Regards .
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Privileged scum still choose to bitch about their ‘hard life’.
imagone having everythign and your cakes , and still complain

nothing more then virtue signaling shitters , that want some attention

dats rite

animation money GIF by Rough Sketchz

if Chad complained, foids would offer to go out for a coffee with him and try and make him feel better, they'd make him feel better alright

if Chad complained, foids would offer to go out for a coffee with him and try and make him feel better, they'd make him feel better alright
this world is unfair , and everyone who says you gotta be a tryhard while your this low life incel , is fucking cucked .

i could have been thor , jeremy meeks or what have you . while theese exact people are born as myself and suffer just because .

realize its not your fault that your here . and dont let others tell you otherwise

Last edited:
this world is unfair , and everyone who says you gotta be a tryhard while your this low life incel , is fucking cucked .

i could have been thor , jeremy meeks or what have you . while theese exact people are born as myself and suffer just because .

realize its not your fault that your here . and dont let others tell you otherwise
Jeremy Meeks: “Shoot for your dreams, anything is possible”

replys? ... kek

Feel that anger? Good. Focus on it. Let it grow!

Our feelings are not wrong like many people say who are not in our shoes. They would feel the exact same if they were us.

your Rage is justified , your anger , hatred and what have you . Imagine People treating someone better just because they have certain features ( genetics ) or are a Woman

TLDR: People are nothing more then Upscaled Bacteria. That act utterly on Impulse , and have their Status Quos " ( the believe on how someone should be / act ) . the ones who think to much / hesitate / are passive , will get shitted on with no Regards .
99% of people are herd scum who deserve to be burned to death. I cannot stand "nice guys", you should only act in your own self interest.

Wheneber normies see an ugly guy be confident or even worse cocky it destroys their inner world and enrages them. Keep doing it

Leute sind conformists , und machen halt das meiste was die Medien von denen abverlangt , was soll man denn noch erwarten
They cant fathom anothers perspective
Our feelings are not wrong like many people say who are not in our shoes. They would feel the exact same if they were us.

these people have the self awareness of a spoon . kek
Privileged people usually do have low self-awareness and fail to understand the true reasons for their successes in life.

I agree, life as an ugly male is too unfair. And most of the time you'll get the short end of the stick. But what can you do? Act dark triad? Do you think that anyone is going to respect you? Nah fam, there's no winning plain and simple. Best case scenario you learn to deal with it, or just act on normal terms.

I don't see myself or almost any other incel changing to dark triad and making it work, like it's no rocket science you're either born into madness or not. You can't fake it till you make it, and ugly dudes are made fun of even in their gangs so. I doubt that's the way to go, you also have to fear jail/murder and your other psycho gang members plotting on you.

Literally the best incel life is getting money and logging off, being a neet and having almost no contact with people in general.

Incels should not have the obligation of acting nice or pretending to be happy, but they should not be hostile they will get punished for it; but overall incels dont need to fear expressing it with blunt behavior.

I agree, life as an ugly male is too unfair. And most of the time you'll get the short end of the stick. But what can you do? Act dark triad? Do you think that anyone is going to respect you? Nah fam, there's no winning plain and simple. Best case scenario you learn to deal with it, or just act on normal terms.

I don't see myself or almost any other incel changing to dark triad and making it work, like it's no rocket science you're either born into madness or not. You can't fake it till you make it, and ugly dudes are made fun of even in their gangs so. I doubt that's the way to go, you also have to fear jail/murder and your other psycho gang members plotting on you.

Literally the best incel life is getting money and logging off, being a neet and having almost no contact with people in general.
with dark triad i just mean drugs , not that low iq jailbait nonsence .

and yea getting money is the be all end all in this fucking world

I want sex havers to feel pain. They deserve to suffer just like us. This world is so unfair is such a joke

I want sex havers to feel pain. They deserve to suffer just like us. This world is so unfair is such a joke
this world is driven by luck .

you could have been justin bieber and he could have been you . You could have been some Fat titted slut and Most Man would growel before you , but no your this ugly dude and get punished for it .

@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @Izayacel @Lux @IchWillSterben

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

this world is driven by luck .

you could have been justin bieber and he could have been you . You could have been some Fat titted slut and Most Man would growel before you , but no your this ugly dude and get punished for it .

@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper @Izayacel @Lux @IchWillSterben

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I fully agree.:feelsokman:

What's the point of causing more hurt to someone else?

Yes...I've had similar problems several times.

Yes...I've had similar problems several times.
yea these people dont like it when someone minds their own business .

shitters , thats why i which i had a little house , and no neighbors around

remembers me on that video , where a father bought container homes for his kids , 35k each ( 2 kids )

so they can experience independence early on , lol , must be bliss . Being so utterly entitled to experience this.

i try to move out soon , im starting to feel way to condenced and tighted up here , shit is getting on my nerfs and being spastic is just a bad bonus.