Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have the right to complain about being incel no matter what

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is a response this retarded GrAYcel thread

without even getting into discussion over why some people complain about being NEETs, it doesn't matter, you always have the "right" to complain, it's called freedom of speech. don't let anyone tell you that you don't have the "right" to complain

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET ALL YOU WANT

that sounds like another infiltrator foid tbh

that sounds like another infiltrator foid tbh
I think he was a normie larper who felt down and edgy this paticular week and made an account here. I remember he mentioned he had made friends with multiple foids at college and was in a groupchat with them on whatsapp where it sounds like he was friendzoned. Glad he's gone.

I think he was a normie larper who felt down and edgy this paticular week and made an account here. I remember he mentioned he had made friends with multiple foids at college and was in a groupchat with them on whatsapp where it sounds like he was friendzoned. Glad he's gone.
He's gone?

I am at least entitled to venting. Or am I not even ellowed the basic human right of free speech?

I'll talk about inceldom as long as it is a problem
full

literally within 2 hours of joining he was dming people "where are you from fellow brocel"
was clearly a bad actor of some sort

I won’t let holes and their muppets censore me!

if you are incel, your life is shit, end of story, we have plenty to complain about

This is a response this retarded GrAYcel thread

without even getting into discussion over why some people complain about being NEETs, it doesn't matter, you always have the "right" to complain, it's called freedom of speech. don't let anyone tell you that you don't have the "right" to complain

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET ALL YOU WANT
greycel got banned kek. Seemed a bit fishy.

Lifefuel that he was banned. Clearly some kind of infiltrator/troll/female/all options.

While whores virginshame we all have the right to slutshame, equality
It's also good to vent yourself

Agreed. Greycels say the darndest things.