Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You Incels don't know how hard Women have it

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Just imagine being in a women's heels, walking out on the street with hundreds of thirsty and ugly men buying you nice things and trying to get with you.
You reject them all but they keep on coming and they confess their own dying love to you as you reject them and they all commit suicide, do you know how hard it is to make an Instagram post (that has the right words to make it look like your sad about his death to get likes) to announce his suicide because he had a hard life.

Worst of all, those people On Incels.me are making lives manipulating men to stop buying you all that nice stuff and stop talking to since you'll never date them. Someone has to spend his hard earned tax dollars paying for Chad's free condoms and your abortions for finding yourself while the guys that cant get to you wait fot
You Meet a man with a Wonderful Personality, he's 6 feet tall, white and he has a great face. You start dating him and he accidentally shoves you down the stairs everyday and you give him multiple chances, one day he accidentally shoots you but it is and accident and he goes on to the next girl.

As a Woman, you disgusting Incels need to start approaching women more You will get labeled as a creep and get thrown in jail for I wont see your UGLY ASS FACE AGAIN) and play numbers game don't give up (I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN AN UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKER BUYS ME NICE THINGS AND I REJECT HIM THAT SHIT MAKES ME SO HORNY BECAUSE I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU, I RATHER FUCK ANIMALS AND GET THROWN IN JAIL THAN GLANCE IN YOUR DIRECTION )

You need to take down this site immediately to stop spreading mistruths about female nature (I dont want admirer number 5 to stop giving me free stuff because The second he's outta money I'll go hop on Tyrone and get pregant SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY ABORTION GOD FUCKING DAMMIT)

You dont HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET A JOB i only make thousands a month for titty streaming on Twitch every month

You dont understand the rape culture I'm wearing revealing clothing for Chad but I took a detour through the alleyway and I was hurt teehee

Last edited:
Being bored and literally having the ability to just go on tinder and get pickedup, a free dinner, endless validation and a platform to vent and bitch. Every hour of the day. Being a woman is surely worse than being an incel.

FUCK YOU BLUD

Being bored and literally having the ability to just go on tinder and get pickedup, a free dinner, endless validation and a platform to vent and bitch. Every hour of the day. Being a woman is surely worse than being an incel.

Femoids are kinda gay now tbh.

"Life is so hard! I'm depressed because Brad, not Chad, texted me back!"

lol just go on socialanxietysupport forums and mental illness forums, it's literally all women complaining the hardest

then you have males who are LITERAL 30+ YEAR OLD KHHV WIZARDS and they get drowned out by all the whores "omg my last boyfriend made me feel so anxious"

https://incels.is/threads/life-problems-of-a-typical-female.50812/

check my thread on this shit.