Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You inkwells need to stop assuming that all foids want Chads"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Every foid has her own preference. Some foids want geeky nerds like Clark Kent and some want handsome aesthetic men like Superman.

Henry cavill superman

Did you notice how different and diverse they are from each other? Foids never lust over the same type of man and diversity matters. Just take 25 showers a day, get 50 haircuts, look like either one of them and just be yourself. Foids will flock to you. And remember, not all foids want Chads.

i am entitled to women

My sister is 400lbs legit and wants a guy that works as a personal trainer. She called me a few weeks ago crying because he had just got a new girlfriend and she was mad he didn’t pick her fatass but some blonde stacy.

Clown world.

When foids say they like "different types of men" they really mean "different types of chads".
My sister is 400lbs legit and wants a guy that works as a personal trainer. She called me a few weeks ago crying because he had just got a new girlfriend and she was mad he didn’t pick her fatass but some blonde stacy.

Clown world.
Lol I don't talk to my sister at all.

Clown world.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
Although I won't be surprised if she somehow convinces him to fuck her. There are all kinds of simps in this world who'll gladly fuck a land whale.

Lol I don't talk to my sister at all.
She’s 400lbs, lives alone and is 30+ years old. I pick up the phone expecting it to be the police telling me they found her dead from a massive heart attack.

Clown world.
Lindsay Lohan Spits Out Drink

She’s 400lbs, lives alone and is 30+ years old. I pick up the phone expecting it to be the police telling me they found her dead from a massive heart attack.
Fair enough. Sorry for doubting you.

It really is fucking ridiculous. I seen the same guy getting flirted with by a 65 year old woman, she was visibly flustered by him and probably would have cucked her husband right there if she could. Her husband was like 25 years younger than her, so I know she likes young dudes.

Clown world.

Your sister can at least get emotional support, sympathy, and understanding from soyciety, yet if one of us cries about ANY foid not wanting us, we’re instantly demonized and ridiculed. clown world, indeed

You serious?
Yes. That stupid slut gif pisses me of every time it gets posted here. Here on a site for MALES ONLY and a place AWAY from cucked society. A society where male only spaces are attacked and destroyed.

Why use foid worship gifs on a male only incel site??? There are PLENTY of male laughing gifs to use and are much funnier than the slut gif. Anyone who used cumtoilet gifs should be banned on sight. Unless that gif is used to mock or show foids in some negative light.
I'm the only one using it, it's a good gif regardless ngl
View attachment 183524
cope from a foid worshiper.
edit: I've also seen other users use it.

Yes. That stupid slut gif pisses me of every time it gets posted here. Here on a site for MALES ONLY and a place AWAY from cucked society. A society where male only spaces are attacked and destroyed.

Why use foid worship gifs on a male only incel site??? There are PLENTY of male laughing gifs to use and are much funnier than the slut gif. Anyone who used cumtoilet gifs should be banned on sight. Unless that gif is used to mock or show foids in some negative light.

cope from a foid worshiper.
edit: I've also seen other users use it.
You serious?

You and knajjd might be good friends, you both don't know the meaning of foid worship.
View attachment 183526
That one isn't as bad because its a cartoon. Cartoon animations can literally be anything. However, gifs using real life foids is worship and should at least be given a % warning.

Why would you want to view foids in a positive light in any way ever if youre incel?
Chads co

Clown world.
Upload texts so I can laugh at her

Clown world.
Would a 400lbs dude ever think like her? How the fuck are we called the entitled, picky gender. Clown world.

Everyone is attracted to attractive face and bones. The subjective aspect of attraction is very limited and mostly about easily changeable things like style, hair color, etc. All that really matters is tough as fuck to change, if even possible to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back