Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will claim that looks aren't all that matters but will then proceed to primarily attack your looks

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
The vast majority of times when a foid wants to criticize or attack a man she'll go directly for the looks and start mocking certain features that men have no control over. It's ironic because they'll also state that looks aren't all that matters and things like personality matter more. If that's the case why not criticize a man based off of their personality and not their looks? Sure, foids will sometimes criticize someone's personality but not to the extent of which they criticize their looks. They criticize looks much much more and because that's what they notice in a man first and it's what they care about primarily. I can already imagine foids saying that the reason they attack looks more than anything else is because they know men care about looks and it'll hurt their feelings, and not because foids themselves primarily care about looks. If that's the case then you're also mocking the men out there that have good personalities but still look ugly and get hurt by those comments and as a result doesn't that make you some heartless whores no different then the incels you hate so much?

Pay attention at women's actions, not what they say, that's why i dont even bother to listen their opnions, for me they are all teenagers who dont know what they want.

Pay attention at women's actions, not what they say, that's why i dont even bother to listen their opnions, for me they are all teenagers who dont know what they want.

Women are like children. They want everything to go their way and when it doesn't they sperg out like children. Logic and coherent reasoning are alien concepts to them. Men are like the Super Ego(Control) while women are Id(Impulse). There is a reason my all religions claim that men must have a firm hold the women in their families.
Also most women whenever they give any advice to men do so to get validation. They want to feel validated for doing nothing, not actually help said man. So whenever men call out their bullshit advice they immediately think this man is toxic.

If you fight fire wirh fire and give them a taste of their own medicine it'll do you some good

Women are like children. They want everything to go their way and when it doesn't they sperg out like children. Logic and coherent reasoning are alien concepts to them. Men are like the Super Ego(Control) while women are Id(Impulse). There is a reason my all religions claim that men must have a firm hold the women in their families.
Also most women whenever they give any advice to men do so to get validation. They want to feel validated for doing nothing, not actually help said man. So whenever men call out their bullshit advice they immediately think this man is toxic.
The root cause of all of this is because our society is structured to kiss the ass of women. Literally fucking everything you think of they have the advantage of in, and it’s still not enough for them.

Literally, I’ve been saying this. Just because foids may overlook physical attractiveness for dark triad or status, that doesn’t mean they care about looks less than men do (what bluepillers think)

Everything that's been said about foids by society in general is false. They are more shallow than men, looks is more important to them (for some foids looks is the ONLY thing that matter), foids are less empathetic, etc.

In your example, foids barely criticizes personality because it barely matters to them. They go straight to looks and then extrapolate the guy's personality. In other words, your looks IS your personality to foids.

Everything that's been said about foids by society in general is false. They are more shallow than men, looks is more important to them (for some foids looks is the ONLY thing that matter), foids are less empathetic, etc.

In your example, foids barely criticizes personality because it barely matters to them. They go straight to looks and then extrapolate the guy's personality. In other words, your looks IS your personality to foids.
It's so obvious with how they act. Their insults directly tell you that the most important thing they see in you is looks yet idiots will be ignorant and deny it.

If you fight fire wirh fire and give them a taste of their own medicine it'll do you some good
They won't dare insult me in real life. I wish they would though so I could give them more than just a taste of their own medicine.

Women are like children. They want everything to go their way and when it doesn't they sperg out like children. Logic and coherent reasoning are alien concepts to them.
Why have logic when simps/society will defend your every move just because you happen to have a vagina?

The amount of self awareness they lack is a massive joke.

The amount of self awareness they lack is a massive joke.
Drones all of them drones programmed to locate the nearest genetically fit male Dull minded drones all of them

Virgin is their favorite insult, yet apparently we aren't supposed to care about it.

They won't dare insult me in real life. I wish they would though so I could give them more than just a taste of their own medicine.
They'll end up regretting it to no end :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back