Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You know how to distract an asian or hispanic woman?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Just point up into the sky and say “hey is that a white cock?”

do you see asian women in your town?

looking where are you GIF by The Academy Awards

Lol. Tall white normie/chadlite cock more specifically

JBW does not work with spics, SEA yes but thats it and for me only the philipines. Tried to see how much of a truecel vs locationcel I was with screwing around with online dating locations years ago. Yes torontocel initally so extremly bad there but online dating destroyed my locationcel cope. EE im completly invisble, with beaners the occasional fat swarthy single mom might show interest in me. Hell even larping as islamic convert in middle east wanting to betabucks maybe doable but still im getting an ugly even by their standards foid with mostly rejections. East asia invisible, thailand same. Never tried india or africa as their foids make me want to vomit when I look at them which is probably a mutual feeling tbh due to my clear truecel status. Im not interested in race mixing was just curious as to the results.

Last edited: