Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You know she doesn't really love him

Can feel You. He probably managed to get a woman because She isint a massive ND retard like us:feelsrope:
A lot of those people with rare disabilities do have girlfriends. Even morbidly obese men do.

A lot of those people with rare disabilities do have girlfriends. Even morbidly obese men do.
Because of status as being in your community ugliest. Foids might date the ugliest guy alive just because hes techincally special when compared to most ppl

No love for your face

Who want nigger “woman” anyway we should have genocided niggers long time ago

Because of status as being in your community ugliest. Foids might date the ugliest guy alive just because hes techincally special when compared to most ppl
just be a sub0 man with rare disease which prevents you from living a normal life theory. Even they live better lives than us.

just be a sub0 man with rare disease which prevents you from living a normal life theory. Even they live better lives than us.
Yeah but you would still probably get cucked tbh

These people also get genuine pity and support. Society has nothing but contempt for everyday ugly men without any underlying conditions.

This.

She doesn't and will never be able to love him, but she loves the attention being with him entails.

Doing it for the median attention.

Black pill debunked, over

/s

I think black women can be beautiful
:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Non whites should be genocided, keep a few enslaved and only reproduce with each other fucking I hate non white so much I’d rape her since desperate but never have nigger gf

:feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Non whites should be genocided, keep a few enslaved and only reproduce with each other fucking I hate non white so much I’d rape her since desperate but never have nigger gf
If She came up to You and asked for a Kiss You wouldn't hold back :feelsseriously:
B 4XVyai 400x400

What's brutal is alot of normies in the comments are just complimenting the nigress, "oh she's beautiful" "oh he's lucky because she's a goddess" "oh she's has a good heart for dating a disabled person", only saw a couple people giving compliments to him but the majority go to the nigress as if she's doing a great service just by dating this poor guy, says alot.

She has aids infected with multiple STD would probably decline kiss for my health but I wouldnt decline to fuck her with condom
Aight

What's brutal is alot of normies in the comments are just complimenting the nigress, "oh she's beautiful" "oh he's lucky because she's a goddess" "oh she's has a good heart for dating a disabled person", only saw a couple people giving compliments to him but the majority go to the nigress as if she's doing a great service just by dating this poor guy, says alot.

I might not even fuck I’m terrrified of std and nigger foids (really all non white) are infected with bioweapon tier STD my weak Jewish white immune system would never be able to resist these savage diseas

I might not even fuck I’m terrrified of std and nigger foids (really all non white) are infected with bioweapon tier STD my weak Jewish white immune system would never be able to resist these savage diseas

I want them both burn alive

She does love him, he is black so he is ♾/10 by default

She wants to steal his Neetbux payments

@Overman sometimes

Normies will see this and say "See inkwell LoOks DoN't MaTteR":soy::soy:

Black woman's biggest turn on is a man who can't talk back

Black woman's biggest turn on is a man who can't talk back
Black women love abusive ppl. A good husband would be a husband that doesn't yell back at his wife, and lets her waste her anger, then calms her down.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO women just dont want that:feelsseriously:

How does this happen? I am genuinely so confused?

The black foid is genuinely more attractive than most sheboons too like what the actual fuck? There must be more to this than the eye can see...what personality or spirit is she talking about? He cant even make facial expressions or speak...

She was probably fucking pookie and Tyrone before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back