Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know your brain is a piece of shit when you have some money and want to spend it on something fun, and yet nothing fun comes to mind.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When I was growing up, for so many years I had yearned to play MMOs. Always had to settle for private servers, shitty knock offs. But I'd dream of playing the real thing.

Now I have like $100 but no fucking desire to play them. I even bought a few of the MMOs I wanted when they were discounted, and they were so fucking shit I consider the money wasted, not one of them any good. Recently bought a sub for WoW and deleted the game in 2 days, that fucking shit is boring as hell. There's one MMO I haven't actually bought, FFXIV. But I tried it twice and it was so shit I couldn't stand it for more than an hour. And yet I'm just so fucking bored I keep thinking about buying it just cause I'm that fucking bored and I'm itching to spend my money on anything. And I can just pirate singleplayer games so this kind of shit is all that's left. Feels like I already played most multiplayer games I could ever have been interested in. God I'm fucking bored.

With $100 you can technically do so much, and yet I want nothing. Nothing at all.

Buying new mouse or gamepad always make me feel better.

Yeah, I find I end up just burned out on copes sometimes. I have tons of games in my steam library and yet don't have the desire to play any of them. I just browse forums like this one and read about how others think and feel like i do.

Buying new mouse or gamepad always make me feel better.
I don't really care about stuff like that. I use a $10 or even 5$ wireless mouse. On a sidenote, I had horrible luck with computer mice. I must've had 20 over the past few years. They just kept breaking for an unknown reason, and I'm pretty gentle with them. They just stopped working. Several wireless ones, and several wired ones too. I guess the wired ones broke faster, maybe the way I use them (I lay in bed with my mouse next to me) maybe the wire got twisted or something. My dad even bought me a kick ass gaming mouse for my birthday 2 or 3 years ago. But it broke in a few months too. It was really expensive, like $50 (in this country that's a lot of money), but I ended up throwing it away. I suspect mice in this country are rejects from other countries brought here to get rid of their trash. Like all tech by the way.

Anyway, I'm lucky with this mouse cause it's really cheap and I've had it for more than half a year now, it seems the curse is on pause for now. Ahh shit, now the universe is going to punish me and my mouse is going to stop working one of these days.
Yeah, I find I end up just burned out on copes sometimes. I have tons of games in my steam library and yet don't have the desire to play any of them. I just browse forums like this one and read about how others think and feel like i do.
Life is so cruel, can't even enjoy our copes in peace. Our own brains becoming our enemy.

im saving money

The only thing I can think of getting with my money is food or nothing. But even after I get food I don’t even feel better