Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know youve become way too depressed lately and too far gone in life

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
when it takes effort and strength to even post on a fucking incels board. Dont get me wrong, i love this community and this forum but depression keeps hitting me hard even this shit i find uninteresting now.]

I CANT COPE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inceldom zaps your life energy out from you.

Most of the time, you don't wana do anything.

If everyone here is in a relationship or had some sex, then yes they'd probably have some motivation to do other things.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Inceldom zaps your life energy out from you.

Most of the time, you don't wana do anything.

If everyone here is in a relationship or had some sex, then yes they'd probably have some motivation to do other things.

yea it really does, some days it just gets really bad. I could entertain myself and shit by buying a new computer or gaming console but i know it will be a waste because id probably get disinterested in them. theres a reason why the last proper game ive played was like 2 - 3 years ago.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea it really does, some days it just gets really bad. I could entertain myself and shit by buying a new computer or gaming console but i know it will be a waste because id probably get disinterested in them. theres a reason why the last proper game ive played was like 2 - 3 years ago.
yeah it sounds crazy, that you can't enjoy some of the hobbies you used to be a kid or teen, or whatever. i guess thats what inceldom does for you and maybe you come into a point of just feeling empty/numb, seemingly you're just a dead walking corpse.

the hole of many incels heart needs to enamored with a bit of love here and there to revitalize or re-ignite our fire to do some certain things.

hopefully, what you're feeling now is seasonal, and perhaps its cyclical? maybe someday, you want to get up, and do something about it? it'd be tough, especially, if you've gotten beat down many times in your life...

idkwattodowithlife said:
yeah it sounds crazy, that you can't enjoy some of the hobbies you used to be a kid or teen, or whatever. i guess thats what inceldom does for you and maybe you come into a point of just feeling empty/numb, seemingly you're just a dead walking corpse.

the hole of many incels heart needs to enamored with a bit of love here and there to revitalize or re-ignite our fire to do some certain things.

hopefully, what you're feeling now is seasonal, and perhaps its cyclical? maybe someday, you want to get up, and do something about it? it'd be tough, especially, if you've gotten beat down many times in your life...

yeah nah ive never really enjoyed living for quite some time, everything just seems so boring and dull. i cant be arsed going to doctor and getting an official diagnosis because i dont want to be fed shitty fake happy pills and also having to blab my own problems to some shitty therapist who doesnt give a shit is just sui fuel. its bad enough that ive shared things with close friends, dont get me wrong, i dont mind that, and its not just the whole male stigma, its just that it feels uncomfortable sharing stuff with someone even if confidentially, that i do not know.

Sadly the blackpill has made me this way, but i will never turn back from it. Its a harsh truth, but id rather live my life in a shitty truth than a coping bluepilled life lie.