Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You love to pick on Blacks, don't you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
Blacks are the most hated race on this forum. I get why that is, on a biological level.

The irony comes here: the few Blacks I observed were some of the least aggressive members; those who criticized them were not.

I won't cite the evidence. Keep an open eye and you'll notice the trend.

Middle Eastern men are the most aggressive by far. They love to pick on Blacks for having a low average IQ, but their race isn't too far: American Blacks have an average IQ of 85, and so do the Semites from the Middle East. They criticize Blacks for being violent, and yet are the most hostile breed I've ever seen around here.

Last edited:
Blacks are not the most hated group on this forum. There's (((another))).

Ok nigger lover u probably enjoy them ruining your women

American Blacks have an average IQ of 85
they definitely do :feelskek:

E0BF0028 3FA1 4C2B AAD9 79C749E2A231

@METALMILITA88

your fellow whitecel enjoys blacked.com :feelskek:

i don`t hate black gentlemen, i hate niggers
and i like word nigger, it brings dopamine to my brain and makes me happy :ahegao::ahegao:
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: NIGGER :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

If you notice racebait report it

If you notice racebait report it
Thank you. I'm just tired of double standards.

"Whites are going to be replaced by ethnics. These evil monsters deserve it."

"You're ugly anyways. Being racist is a cope, bro."

In other words, they can discriminate against my race, but doing the same against them is a cope, apparently. Go figure.

don't care, plus u're grey

Yeah, blacks on IS are very cool people. IRL, not so much.

Can’t relax anywhere these monkey faces are everywhere
yes one robbed me of $20 when I was jn elementary school. once threatened to be stabbed by one on the subway. one broke into my house. And had to call cops. jfl

yes one robbed me of $20 when I was jn elementary school. once threatened to be stabbed by one on the subway. one broke into my house. And had to call cops. jfl
Holy shit u must be getting PTSD flashbacks

Once a nigger tried to rob me

Niggers are still individuals after all. Of course sperg niggercels on the internet will act different to dark triad street niggers

OVoiMyE9CfsG6V7v6cTQiDw8F3DeFjnsvFYzURMdHxM.jpg

DkgHw4fX4AAKCXy.jpg

images

We hate everyone here equally

yes nigger

/thread

[UWSL][UWSL]Nigger are not aggressive on the internet but they are in real life what is worse. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Sorry you had to go through that. But not all blacks are that way. Probably because you live in a gentrified new York neighborhood

Depends where you live. But most are thugmaxxs. Ghetto culture has gotten into their heads and they are too influenced.

nigger lovers in this forum now? :feelsugh:

Sounds weird but I find this forum way less racist than most right/altright/related forums I've seen. Maybe because we are all screwed on some level

Except if you think calling people niggers, noodles and etc is racist in this day, age and context :smonk:

Niggers are still individuals after all. Of course sperg niggercels on the internet will act different to dark triad street niggers

OVoiMyE9CfsG6V7v6cTQiDw8F3DeFjnsvFYzURMdHxM.jpg

DkgHw4fX4AAKCXy.jpg

images
I don't have a problem with them.

But most are thugmaxxs. Ghetto culture has gotten into their heads and they are too influenced.
Those are the ones I despise.

Blacks are the most hated race on this forum. I get why that is, on a biological level.

The irony comes here: the few Blacks I observed were some of the least aggressive members; those who criticized them were not.

I won't cite the evidence. Keep an open eye and you'll notice the trend.

They criticize Blacks for being violent, and yet are the most hostile breed I've ever seen around here.
Least aggressive????

Ive been around blacks all my life. And yes, i have other groups to compare them to as i eventually was surrounded by whites, east asians, and indians. Blacks are BY FAR the most violently aggressive group i know