Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You meet a girl online who is into you who is 15 and you meet her and Chris Hansen is there what do you do

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'd make this a poll but I feel like the breadth of possible answers is too large!

So... what would you do? :o

Pick up a hard object that’s in the room and attack Chris Hansen

detonate bomb vest

I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place but if I was I would just immediately leave without saying anything or doing anything interesting enough to be worth the NBC segment's airtime

The guys who did that are the ones who never ended up having their faces shown on TV in the end

I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place but if I was I would just immediately leave without saying anything or doing anything interesting enough to be worth the NBC segment's airtime

The guys who did that are the ones who never ended up having their faces shown on TV in the end

Huh. Good point.

Tell him I was only there for a cupcake

Pick up a hard object that’s in the room and attack Chris Hansen
Pull out my gun and magdump that stupid nigga (in minecraft) FUCK AGECUCKS IM 16 AM I A PEDOPHILE IF I WANT 15 YEARS OLD? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

who is chris handsen¿

I'd show up prepared to shoot that media TallFag and then myself of course
I'm not going to prison for seeking a females companionship

Tell him there's nothing wrong with fucking jb pussy and then viciously attack him

As if that would ever happen lol