Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You need gym bro! Girls love muscles bro!!

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

Fakecel if you’re not lifting and roiding bro!! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Suicidefuel for gymlets.
Yeah. I came to terms with this recently. No amount of gym or gainz is going to fix my height, my race, my face, or my autism.
And at the end of the day, foids only want a skinny guy with a cute face, simple as.

it is a massive fucking cope and truecels will remain truecels until they drop dead and no amount of effort in the gym will change that fate.
x24

brutal. i used to work out because i wanted to impress girls. what simpish behavior :feelsUnreal: :banhammer:

For those unaware, TikTok is a giant blackpill for gymcels. All the foids on there openly say they prefer tall, skinny man, not buff. It's over.

Not enough gymcel

Jeez where did she found that bitch boy, gulag?

This would be lifefuel for me if I was younger, had a normal skeleton structure and 6"+ penis size.

Gymcelling only make sense if your goal is to lead the currycel legion in the last battle of incelistan.

And at the end of the day, foids only want a skinny guy with a cute face, simple as.

If you have a good face/masculine aura you can even be chubby (as long as your face doesn't get too bloated).

Face is everything

Everything you do as a manlet(other than being a work drone or cannon fodder) is seen as overcompensating by this gay ass soyciety anyways

gym manlets on suicide watch.

THERES NO GYM FOR YOUR BONES
Everything you do as a manlet(other than being a work drone or cannon fodder) is seen as overcompensating by this gay ass soyciety anyways
just cant win as a manlet

"too skinny" YOU SHOULD GO TO THE GYM BRO!
"too fat" YOU SHOULD GO TO THE GYM BRO!
"too muscular" EW GO AWAY YOU OVERCOMPENSATING SHORTIE!"
Jeez where did she found that bitch boy, gulag?
shes a teen, who are into effeminate pretty boys

Last edited:
If your body resembles one of these, you're probably in the clear.

Only the most psychotic gymcels will call you a volcel for not having tree trunk arms or a neck like Mike Tyson.

truecels will remain truecels until they drop dead and no amount of effort in the gym will change that fate.
Hurts to read. I used to believe I could put in a lot of work and become more attractive, but that was major cope. It's hopeless.

Yeah. I came to terms with this recently. No amount of gym or gainz is going to fix my height, my race, my face, or my autism.

I just finished watching the Joker for the first time and.... DAMN IT WAS AMAZING. Now I actually get the quote under your avi now. Gonna watch it again tonight.

This isnt even lifefuel for klienfelter or skinnyfatcels.

This lanklet Chadlite still has a better body then all of you

I'll stay gymmaxxing thanks.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

faggotmaxing works

why tf do social medias have their volumes all turned up to 10000 by default :feelsree::feelsree:

This would be lifefuel for me if I was younger, had a normal skeleton structure and 6"+ penis size.
Yes, this would also be lifefuel for me if I was Chad.

So brutal. Its over

Brutal. Suicidefuel for gymlets. This is one of the reasons why I quit recently, it is a massive fucking cope and truecels will remain truecels until they drop dead and no amount of effort in the gym will change that fate.
Thank you. There is no gym for your face, only surgery

looks like a faggot ngl

Brutal truth. I am gonna gymcel anyways as cope.