Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Not race mixing if given the option is literally volcel

i agree with your point on refusing to lose virginity to one, thats what i was going for with my point,
Has there been anyone on here who said they wouldn't fuck foids of a certain race? I've seen people say they wouldn't date or have kids with 'boons, 'jeetas, etc., but never that they wouldn't smash

Has there been anyone on here who said they wouldn't fuck foids of a certain race? I've seen people say they wouldn't date or have kids with 'boons, 'jeetas, etc., but never that they wouldn't smash
tons of people here say theyre cumskin foid or their own race only

id fuck lizzo too, id die before impregnating her but fucking her? shit, pussy is pussy
I just don't think my dick could even get hard in such a scenario :forcedsmile: If Lizzo were to drop her pants in front of me, I've a feeling the noxious fumes would kill any boner of mine – and me – on the spot

I guess they mean that in a dating context, since casual sex isn't really achievable for incels. Personally, I don't blame them for it – consider the mistress/slave style dynamics you have to put up with in relationships with modern women

I just don't think my dick could even get hard in such a scenario :forcedsmile: If Lizzo were to drop her pants in front of me, I've a feeling the noxious fumes would kill any boner of mine – and me – on the spot
id still give it a shot, if it didnt work then ill just say i did my best and couldnt do it, thats still incel

It is fakecel behavior to an extent. If you find a woman sexually attractive but don't want kids with her BECAUSE of her race, that is volcel behavior
Having kids isn't ascension, though, having sex is.

id still give it a shot, if it didnt work then ill just say i did my best and couldnt do it, thats still incel
Imagine the smell when she lifts up her fat rolls... yeah, I think I'll pas

dont gotta have kids with one, i wouldnt have kids with a noodle unless she was actually hot (never happening lmfao) but id destroy any noodle, black, indian, abo, white, etc pussy that i can
I thought by mixing you meant have kids. But yeah maybe if she had extremely good generics (tall, high IQ) it would be worth a try. But the average hapa should be aborted, including myself. With black women its a mixed bag IMO. Not that im disregarding the entire race, but alot of them I legit see as animals and would probably have an extremely difficult time convincing myself to fuck them. Theres this one mulatto chick from my highschool who was extremely fat and acne ridden and had an extremely deep masculine voice that probably mogged most guys. I think if I could get it up for her I'd probably be able to for pigs or any farm animals and im not sure i'd want to develop such proclivities.

Noodlewhores here hate me. If this continues, I will go for a black foid.

I'm sure you know what it's like to be rejected from foids of your own race. It hurts to see them with other men but you can't do anything about it. It's enraging.
Black woman are just semi female monkeys. They have higher testosterone than most black men.

Having kids isn't ascension, though, having sex is.
How tf do you have kids without sex lmao
got me acting up, niggas be a fool if they wouldnt make that gorilla ass jiggle
Want me to DM you some pics?:feelsohh:
Its vol to reject any foid but never racemix with a noodle. Theres no benefit to having hapa children. If you are gonna racemix with noodles abort any children since it is already over for them before they even left the womb.
Hapas are moggers in Asia. It's only good to have hapa kids if you are white living in china/japan/Thailand etc

How tf do you have kids without sex lmao
I meant that having sex doesn't necessarily entail having kids. You can always fuck with a condom or have her take birth control

Images 86
Download   2024 04 03T204400001
Images 87

There is a difference between the first two sheboons and landwhale Lizzo. I prefer my own race over all else but calling the first two ugly is retarded. Test doesn't make jiggly yet firm ass, small waist, and perfect titties. Finding non obese, quiet ones is nearly impossible which is why most don't consider. I would ascend with Lizzo even if I vomit.

noodlewhores are supposedly the most desired race of foids
Lol who told you that? It's white women. Asian foids are jealous of them for a reason

Screenshot 20220512 181119 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220501 235643 Samsung Internet

Even black foids and shit skins would reject me their ego is inflated way too inflated especially against people like us.

I thought by mixing you meant have kids. But yeah maybe if she had extremely good generics (tall, high IQ) it would be worth a try.
i have seen many many black girls who were 6 foot or taller. Their height genes are very good. Theres like 3 somali nurses where i work and they all have beautiful round, plump butts and are clearly 6'0+
But the average hapa should be aborted, including myself.
Hapas shouldn't be aborted. You guys should be shipped off to Central asia or East Asia. Not only would you fit in more there, you would also be celebrated and adored. Plus you would help spread your white genes to those lands

GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT

With black women its a mixed bag IMO. Not that im disregarding the entire race, but alot of them I legit see as animals and would probably have an extremely difficult time convincing myself to fuck them.
I have heard manh white guys say that black women fuck the best, theh fuck like animals which is what makes them hot as fuck. Just imagine a fatassed black women riding you. You cant say thats not attractive?
Theres this one mulatto chick from my highschool who was extremely fat and acne ridden and had an extremely deep masculine voice that probably mogged most guys. I think if I could get it up for her I'd probably be able to for pigs or any farm animals and im not sure i'd want to develop such proclivities.
It's true alot of them are ugly as fuck, but I think their shit diet plays a massive role in why many of them are fat and ugly. In Africa, on the other hand, you see many Chinese men slaying black girls

My preference is

white sand girl with blue or green eyes
blonde white European
white turkic with hapa features
tall black girl with long legs and massive ass

then asian/Indian/hispanic.

My preference is

blonde white European

i have preference for noodles but ill take what i can get

I have a preference for chocolate cake, but if you serve me tiramisu ill gobble it all down

Hapas shouldn't be aborted. You guys should be shipped off to Central asia or East Asia. Not only would you fit in more there, you would also be celebrated and adored. Plus you would help spread your white genes to those lands
Idk. I've been to SEA a few times and the only women who talked to me were grandmas. Some of em didn't look to bad for their age though...
It's true alot of them are ugly as fuck, but I think their shit diet plays a massive role in why many of them are fat and ugly. In Africa, on the other hand, you see many Chinese men slaying black girls
Native africans are probably way better yeah. American foids in general are way uglier regardless of race. When I went to SEA I thought there was something wrong with me because I was constantly horny but the moment I stepped foot in SFO and saw fat slobs walking around in leggings everywhere I realized why. Living here just kills your libido.

It helps to be tall or light eyed, if you don’t have those two features I doubt you could make use of jbw without betabuxxing.

You’re a fucking retard if you’re a cumskin who isn’t entirely deformed or manlet tier if you can’t land a gook foid
I wouldn't have a problem with asian women, but I'm not enough for them. Just casually chatting with one on Reddit and she immediately asked "how much money do you make", "are you handy at home" etc. and when I didn't gave the answers she hoped for she became more distant. They might have lower looks requirements for white men, but they still require everything else women require like tons of money and everything else.

I would only date white or Korean/Japanese foids.

Other ones are ugly to me

My preference is

blonde white European

bro there's no such thing as white sand or white turkic jfl

Fuck off kike you're gay as hell

Idk. I've been to SEA a few times and the only women who talked to me were grandmas. Some of em didn't look to bad for their age though...
Did you even tell them you're half white? In SEA, many half-europeans and half-arabs are celebreties and actors. Alot will even brag about having arab, spanish, dutch blood

i NO Longer care At tHis Point iN tiME.
if a sweet nigger girl came my way, id ravage her and make HER MINE.

No kids, ALL Fields.

Not race mixing if given the option is literally volcel​

This implies that all whites are volcel, because they could just go to an african shithole and get laid. Tbh, anyone living in 1st world could do that.

This implies that all whites are volcel, because they could just go to an african shithole and get laid. Tbh, anyone living in 1st world could do that.
You could maybe betabuxx, but when you take them to your home country she would just leave you for a Chad

You’re a fucking retard if you’re a cumskin who isn’t entirely deformed or manlet tier if you can’t land a gook foid

That shits volcel as hell

Imagine not race mixing because “muh Aryan race”

Go to fucking stormfront, you’re not an incel you’re just a faggot edgy wannabe racist larping as an incel

If you’re able to race mix and you deny it, then you should rope NOW, you’re a fakecel and I’m tired of pretending “muh pure genetics” fags are incels
True. Mayos who are 2/10 and above and not from some shithole country are volcels.