Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you need to become MGTOW, if you are blackpilled

I'm not an incel, i'm just trying to save some of you guys from killing yourselves over females. I also don't you guys to suffer with them, so i want to tell you to avoid them.
@enforcer

This kid is most definitely an incel

Thread 'Why i became mgtow and my story' https://incels.is/threads/why-i-became-mgtow-and-my-story.454735/

687662 0a9496b195babaa44b8b13407105256f

Imagine looking like this while being 5 foot 4

It's over for him, the sexbot cope and this forum is all he has left
You are not incel if you aren't straight.
He's delusional from the endless rejections through out his life. He's made himself believe he doesnt desire sex with an actual toilet

MY WHOLE POINT IS THAT FUCKING A HUMANOID FLESHLIGHT LIKE YOU ADVOCATE IS A USELESS HOBBY

I don't give a fuck what the wiki says, everyone knows what a "cope" is, and playing vidya or boardgames or going fishing or any hobby is a psychological coping mechanism just as much as believing in delusions. You're an idiot

What the fuck does this mean? Can men also not love now? And if all this is true, who needs the robot? If something with sentience can't love me, something without sentience DEFINITELY cant love me :lul:

Just KYS already and stop wasting oxygen
I made this point a while back as well. This nigga is completely backwards with no self-awareness.

He claims to not want toilets or desire any sort of affection, relationship or companionship, but wants that exact thing with a sexbot :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: