Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "You need to smile more" is a way of saying you're ugly

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Women (or people in general) can't outright say that your face is fucked up. It would be mean and shallow. And women subconsciously keep in mind the fact that pissing a man off could get them beaten (it's an evolutionary thing) so they always use euphemisms, soften blows, tell lies.

Saying you should smile more is confirming that yes, your face is indeed not pleasant to look at. But in bluepill/redpill fashion the message is lost in cope/softening because of the implication that you could fix this, that it isn't permanent, that it's in your control. This is what makes it socially acceptable to say, this is what makes it safe (ie the unattractive man won't go apeshit over this).

It's as if they're saying "yes your face isn't pleasant to look at ... at the moment! Do something about it! Change your attitude!"

Hey Gigachad. You need to smile more
32f

Cope, women call sub-5 males ugly and ew at us all the time

Just put on a happy face

Cope, women call sub-5 males ugly and ew at us all the time
They're getting more bold and hateful ever since social media/tinder became a thing. But this is something I heard a lot 10-15 years ago, I still hear it from time to time.

I have an atrocious smile.

Jfl having a woman interested enough to comment instead of looking away and pretending you don't exist.

I have an atrocious smile.
Even if we don't count physical appearance of the smile itself. How can you even smile genuinely if you don't have a reason to smile? How you you smile if you're dying inside? They never answer that.

Even with their own logic it's circular logic. You're miserable because you don't smile. You don't smile because you're miserable. etc

Normies would retract their statement when they witness my crooked yellow teeth.

Jfl having a woman interested enough to comment instead of looking away and pretending you don't exist.
Last time it happened to me, an internet friend told me I wasn't ugly, I said I was. He sent the best pic of me to his ex who said "he needs to smile more" and he somehow thought that was a compliment or that it was disproving my stance.

A few years ago in class some guy said I looked creepy on fb because I didn't have a profile pic.

A girl said we need to take a nice pic of you for your profile. The dude said "i don't think that's possible". The girl was like oh come on, he just needs to smile more.

Normies would retract their statement when they witness my crooked yellow teeth.
You can bleach them, it's not expensive. But good luck with the crookedness.
Larpers.co
Read my examples here. Women don't go out of their way to make this smile more comment.

Last time it happened to me, an internet friend told me I wasn't ugly, I said I was. He sent the best pic of to his ex who said "he needs to smile more" and he somehow thought that was a compliment or that it was disproving my stance.

A few years ago in class some guy said I looked creepy on fb because I didn't have a profile pic.

A girl said we need to take a nice pic of you for your profile. The dude said "i don't think that's possible". The girl was like oh come on, he just needs to smile more.

They're getting more bold and hateful ever since social media/tinder became a thing. But this is something I heard a lot 10-15 years ago, I still hear it from time to time.

Don't forget the popularization and acceptance of radical feminism.

If at least 40% of my interactions with foids started or ended with "you should smile more" I probably would've never become blackpilled.

Females are brutally honest about my looks ever since I hit puberty.

Don't forget the popularization and acceptance of radical feminism.

If at least 40% of my interactions with foids started or ended with "you should smile more" I probably would've never become blackpilled.

Females are brutally honest about my looks ever since I hit puberty.
Oh they were mean af to me. But they also implied everything was my fault and I could change it. So I tried to self improve for years until I realized it didn't do shit for me.

Funny cause girls actually prefer guys that don’t smile.

high test, violent, dangerous > harmless, non violent, safe

Funny cause girls actually prefer guys that don’t smile.

high test, violent, dangerous > harmless, non violent, safe
Classic case of foids not knowing what they like. It's like how they say they want men that treat them nice/like a princess. But then they have no respect for those men and they treat them like shit.

If I smile, my smile looks fake and if I don't smile, my face looks sad.

I only smile when I'm amused. I'm honest like that. Sue me.

That's highly stupid. If all this romance movies have shown us somethings, is that man doesn't need to smile to be attractive.

My face looks ogre if I don't smile a bit and people tend to think I'm angry.
This Is not too much related to inceldom I think but to ogreness.

However if people tell you about this It probably also means that your looks sucks so yeah.

Some people do look better while smiling, but yeah, I agree with you, OP.

If you need to smile to "look better", that means your base facial aesthetics suck, and since not everyone smile and grin like a retard all the time, it means that a person who "needs to smile more" is objectively ugly most of the time.

They hate you because you're ugly, but they cope and want to believe the world is just so it's that you're not smiling that makes you be ugly. teehee it's your fault you're ugly it has nothing to do with your recessed maxilla and protruding bug eyes.

ublzevggbqf01.jpg

Some people do look better while smiling, but yeah, I agree with you, OP.

If you need to smile to "look better", that means your base facial aesthetics suck, and since not everyone smile and grin like a retard all the time, it means that a person who "needs to smile more" is objectively ugly most of the time.
This. It's beyond brutal and over.
Women (or people in general) can't outright say that your face is fucked up. It would be mean and shallow. And women subconsciously keep in mind the fact that pissing a man off could get them beaten (it's an evolutionary thing) so they always use euphemisms, soften blows, tell lies.

Saying you should smile more is confirming that yes, your face is indeed not pleasant to look at. But in bluepill/redpill fashion the message is lost in cope/softening because of the implication that you could fix this, that it isn't permanent, that it's in your control. This is what makes it socially acceptable to say, this is what makes it safe (ie the unattractive man won't go apeshit over this).

It's as if they're saying "yes your face isn't pleasant to look at ... at the moment! Do something about it! Change your attitude!"
My siblings told me this all the time. I already knew it's because I'm ugly and my smile is even uglier so I just knew it was over in general.

i was lucky enough to leave high school just before social media started taking off, although there were still cases where girls made it clear they thought i was ugly. Still not even comparable to how things are now, women have the little empathy nature gave them trained out of them by society.

I only smile when I'm amused. I'm honest like that. Sue me.
I hate the fakeness in most social interactions. Forcing yourself to smile, forcing yourself to ask how someone is doing when you don't care, it's all just so tiresome

Yeah they call it the sad face, or bitch resting face. But really it's just ugliness. Or it's ugliness + being miserable all the time mentally that shows physically in your face

Emergency room fuel

People were always telling me "oooh why are you so cold" etc. so I've tried smiling more and now I come off as beta, "harmless" and "innocent".

People were always telling me "oooh why are you so cold" etc. so I've tried smiling more and now I come off as beta, "harmless" and "innocent".
There's no winning move when you're ugly.

High IQ.

I've never seen foids tell a good-looking guy that he needs to smile more.

High IQ.

I've never seen foids tell a good-looking guy that he needs to smile more.
Good looking guys can be depressed, angry, have a bitch resting face etc but it's never a problem. Because they're pleasing to look at.

My smile looks much worse than my resting face tho ( though )

Smiling makes your weak jaw and long face wider
So yes your assumption is right

Smiling makes your weak jaw and long face wider
So yes your assumption is right
I haven't thought about it that way. Good point

Yup I've actually been told "I need to smile more" in photos, on multiple occasions. It just looks even more awkward if I try to force a smile because it's not genuine, like a fear grin or something.

Yup I've actually been told "I need to smile more" in photos, on multiple occasions. It just looks even more awkward if I try to force a smile because it's not genuine, like a fear grin or something.
Can you really smile genuinely if you don't have any reason to? Only actors and happy chads/stacies can smile all the time.

Giphy

just smile bro

Enjoy still being in school because nobody will comment at you at all later on, lmfao if you start showing a wrinkle or two, might as well go around wearing a paper bag.

Enjoy still being in school because nobody will comment at you at all later on, lmfao if you start showing a wrinkle or two, might as well go around wearing a paper bag.
I'm graduating from college this year. Norwooding is starting, it's over.

that's brutal, at least spam some supplements and intermittent fasting ngl
I have like the 3rd worst NW status out of like 20+ people in my class. As if being ugly wasn't bad enough. I looked at a pic from 2years ago and I looked NW0.

I have like the 3rd worst NW status out of like 20+ people in my class. As if being ugly wasn't bad enough. I looked at a pic from 2years ago and I looked NW0.
had that happen to a friend, the way hormones work is random as fuck