Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You never will be the upstairs boy in this photo.

steve2830

steve2830

Officer
51126640 291017298247804 6219627099699076335 n

I'll never be the pizza guy either.

Upstairs dude has such a punchable face

@imsorry What do you mean by that?

I'll never be downstairs boy either, look at that chin off with the bitches going on.

Sí this point the death Is the only answer

the guy with the pizza still is normie tier and he fucking mogs me.

thanks for the daily ropefuel

@Diocel on the right :feelskek:

vomit fuel wouldn't touch either of those

I'll never be downstairs boy either, look at that chin off with the bitches going on.
is this enough chinnnnnnnnnnnn

chin chin

is this better lololol uuber chad

Last edited:
I'll never be the pizza guy either.
I'll never be that pizza either - even thar pizza is more desirable for foids than me, 10 out of 10 will choose pizza if offered "pizza or childhoodmemories for the evening" lol

Two ugly 3/10 foids or a giant pizza :feelsugh:
Not exactly a hard choice

Ay yo the pizza here

also why are these fuckers hanging out in a old children's playground?

Two ugly 3/10 foids
For some reason I have a huge weak spot for foids of this very pheno - dark hair, big dark eyes, not so tall, elongated face, a little on chubbier side, some Mediterranean / Armenian roots probably. My very first oneitis when I was 18 was almost exactly this type, so if such a foid ever approaches me, I may lose it and get cucked. Good thing that it will never happen anyway.

It's over having the first oneitis at the age of 18.

Foids of this pheno don't age well tho. When I look at my oneitis' pics now (she's in her 30s already, same as myself), I can't believe I ever drooled over her. After two kids and years of office work she turned into a semi-landwhale with a bloated face with tons of fakeup on it. I am not even jealous to her husband kek, she was a perfect fuckable material at 16-20 and went downhill quickly after that. Lots of blackpill truths here

Last edited:
The Pizza doesn’t look tasty tbh

The guy on the left mogs brutally. Looks 5'11'' ot 6'1'' and high tier normie.

god damn this picture makes me want to rope so fast
i've NEVER in my whole life had my hand on a girl where his hand is
i think his hand is on her hip. i've never felt the warmth of a girl's hip ever. god her little baby fat on her hip must feel so fucking great.
and to think with one swoosh of his thumb he could touch her breast. i've never held a breast in my whole life. and i never will. and he is probably like 15 or something. and he fucks and holds breasts and gets to touch two girls at the same time on their hips. i'll never understand why people think life has a meaning when there are people that can go their whole lives not even being able to even fucking TOUCH the opposite sex. holy shit everyone needs to die

based autistic stock photo poster