Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You probably have parasites

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

But don't worry there's a solution...

That is pretty gross information tbh. I used to drink out of creeks when I was younger.

Well they haven't done anything to hurt me yet, maybe they're bros.
That is pretty gross information tbh. I used to drink out of creeks when I was young.
So did I, I'd eat a lot of berries and stuff in the forest as well.

Well they haven't done anything to hurt me yet, maybe they're bros.

So did I, I'd eat a lot of berries and stuff in the forest as well.
It never began for consumingthingsinnaturecels.

The human body disgusts me tbh. Just thinking about what’s inside me and what my body is and what will happen to my body after I’m dead. Yuk.

killing me it's not in their interest because if I die they die too.
it's a good LTR

Parasites and bacteria are good. They eat dead cells in the body. They are like janitors.

The human body disgusts me tbh. Just thinking about what’s inside me and what my body is and what will happen to my body after I’m dead. Yuk.
I try not to think about my flesh very often, for this exact reason.

Parasites and bacteria are good. They eat dead cells in the body. They are like janitors.
It's not good when there's an overgrowth of bacteria, but parasites are all bad.

I try not to think about my flesh very often, for this exact reason.
Yeah sometimes it pops up in my mind though. It’s always at the worst times too.

Like when I’m eating, for example..

They look gross. Lookism :yes:

It's been a little bit. Maybe like 2 or 3 years. I should be ok.
I don’t want to freak you out, but those parasites can lay dormant for a long time but that’s only a select few of them

I don’t want to freak you out, but those parasites can lay dormant for a long time but that’s only a select few of them
Jeez man. I probably should've just waited to get back home or carried a bottle of water huh? Oh well that creek was convenient. And I was high iq enough to splash the water around with my hand :feelsthink:

Jeez man. I probably should've just waited to get back home or carried a bottle of water huh? Oh well that creek was convenient. And I was high iq enough to splash the water around with my hand :feelsthink:
Eh, who knows you’re probably fine but I wouldn’t suggest doing that in the future

looking gross but still mogs me because im more gross

There is some evidence intestinal parasytes can be beneficial for people with severe chrohns - the parasites release compounds that dampen the immunse system response which can alleviate the symptoms almost completely. I think there is a guy who will ship you parasite eggs if you want to give yourself the particular type of tapeworm he tried out for his symptoms.

Anyway nature is filled to the brim with parasitic organisms, and we have it easy in the West. Go to Africa and you will likely end up infected by things that haven't been even been catalogued by biologists, with doctors having zero idea how to treat you.

I think there is a guy who will ship you parasite eggs if you want to give yourself the particular type of tapeworm he tried out for his symptoms.
That can't be legal, if there's a link I want to see.

Fake and gay. These snake oil salespeople are the real parasites.

It's not good when there's an overgrowth of bacteria, but parasites are all bad.

If some parasite attack your cells they are going to get wrecked by your autoimmune system.

They mostly eat what you eat and try to suck your blood.

what will happen to my body after I’m dead. Yuk.
XubpsOGYFQcbS

first hairtransplant curry now this

Tasty....
Link it I want to see tbh.

Im so low energy today, but I was able to scrape up this bit of info:

"When Jasper Lawrence founded Autoimmune Therapies in 2007, he was trying to offer others the treatment that he said helped him. Lawrence, who suffered from asthma and allergies, first heard of helminthic therapy in 2004 and subsequently travelled to Cameroon to infest himself with hookworms. He credited this decision with his remission. After returning home, he decided to make parasites his business.
But in 2009, after a visit from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), he hit a wall. Hookworms and whipworms are considered biological products and can currently be used only in clinical trials. Undeterred, Lawrence, along with his wife and partner Michelle Dellerba, reportedly moved to the United Kingdom where they set up shop once again (Lawrence refuses to disclose his current location)."

He sounds like the guy I was on about - travelled to some African shithole, gathered some parasites and smuggled them home, infected himself, and then started selling eggs to others.

Im so low energy today, but I was able to scrape up this bit of info:

"When Jasper Lawrence founded Autoimmune Therapies in 2007, he was trying to offer others the treatment that he said helped him. Lawrence, who suffered from asthma and allergies, first heard of helminthic therapy in 2004 and subsequently travelled to Cameroon to infest himself with hookworms. He credited this decision with his remission. After returning home, he decided to make parasites his business.
But in 2009, after a visit from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), he hit a wall. Hookworms and whipworms are considered biological products and can currently be used only in clinical trials. Undeterred, Lawrence, along with his wife and partner Michelle Dellerba, reportedly moved to the United Kingdom where they set up shop once again (Lawrence refuses to disclose his current location)."

He sounds like the guy I was on about - travelled to some African shithole, gathered some parasites and smuggled them home, infected himself, and then started selling eggs to others.
Fucking hell lol. Sounds like some kind of homeopathic treatment though so I doubt it's legit. Cheers anyway.

@PoodankMcGee have you seen anything like this?

When I was desperate, fatter, and younger I thought about swallowing a tapeworm to lose weight when I was like 330LB

When I was desperate, fatter, and younger I thought about swallowing a tapeworm to lose weight when I was like 330LB
What made you change your mind?

What made you change your mind?
There are some rare cases where the tapeworm can move outside of your intestine into other organs, including the brain, aswell as rob you of nutrients which are vital for being alive.

There are some rare cases where the tapeworm can move outside of your intestine into other organs, including the brain, aswell as rob you of nutrients which are vital for being alive.
IK. There was an ep of 1000 ways to die where they explained. You made a good decision tbh. Some people would've just done it out of desperation.

stop eating chink food off the street
problem solved

Last edited:
That's pretty gross.

Parasites can suck my dick

lol I don't actually - I've been tested at least twice! and for other things.

I've had IBS issues so I've been getting tests left, right and centre for anything I can think of.

So far we've found precisely nothing...

its literal propaganda bullshit

JFL at people believing this

you can get actual bad worms thought that affect you but we have antibiotics for that. its not like a fucking python is growing in your stomach and you have to get surgery to remove it, thats retarded

you can get actual bad worms thought that affect you but we have antibiotics for that.
Antibiotics leave the stronger ones alive for them to multiply and make the problem worse because they'll be more resistant to it.
its not like a fucking python is growing in your stomach and you have to get surgery to remove it, thats retarded
Most parasites are too small to take out with surgery, uless you're this guy.

Antibiotics leave the stronger ones alive for them to multiply and make the problem worse because they'll be more resistant to it.

Most parasites are too small to take out with surgery, uless you're this guy.

the only bacteria we have in our body is the ones that helps us digest food, like the lactic ones.

this video literally goes on to list 1000 foods that supposedly you cant eat, along with flawed science and a dramatic voice-over.

only answerimg bcz i think you actually believe this

not real bro

There are thousands of arthropods on our face that shit on our face and will die there.

That video looks like an ad that is trying to scare people into buying their product.

Had worms in my ass until I was about 15, but they went away after a while.
Parasites are the single mothers of the animal kingdom, humanity should get rid of them but is too cucked.

the only bacteria we have in our body is the ones that helps us digest food
There's something called candida we all have, but when there's a candida overgrowth it helps spread the bad parasites.
Parasites are the single mothers of the animal kingdom, humanity should get rid of them but is too cucked.
High iq. Society always fails at getting rid of the real problems.
That video looks like an ad that is trying to scare people into buying their product.
The problem is real, but the product is probably BS. The video under it is how to really remove parasites that worked for me after failing with everything else.

Last edited:
There's something called candida we all have, but when there's a candida overgrowth it helps spread the bad parasites.

High iq. Society always fails at getting rid of the real problems.

The problem is real, but the product is probably BS. The video under it is how to really remove parasites that worked for me after failing with everything else.
candida is a fucking fungus, not a worm. and it causes none of the fucking symptoms in the video and is easily treated with antifungals

are you really this low iq or are you baiting?

There are some organisms who might be helpful, but in that case they are called symbiotes, not parasites.

i used to be very paranoid about this among other things, but then i took a round of meds and didn't shit any worms so i guess it was fine. never cared for sushi or unwashed vegetables or petting stray animals anyway