Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you beat up foids in order to mate with them?

Would you beat up foids in order to mate with them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Imagine a society where men get women by beating them in a fight. Don't worry, the non-existent police don't give a shit.

If you beat up a woman in a fight, she is yours. She becomes your property, your possession. You can do whatever you please with her.

If you lose, you are free to flee.

I just dont wanna beat them none of the above reasons

Imagine a society where men get women by beating them in a fight. Don't worry, the non-existent police don't give a shit.

If you beat up a woman in a fight, she is yours. She becomes your property, your possession. You can do whatever you please with her.

If you lose, you are free to flee.
Ohhhh the situations different then

I don't want to fight or punch a woman, I want to be in a loving relationship with one. I'm not a mentally ill degenerate like OP.

I don't want to fight or punch a woman, I want to be in a loving relationship with one. I'm not a mentally ill degenerate like OP.
Bruh you give weird vibes

What if I beat the shit out of your mother ? Do I become your daddy ?

I'm not a mentally ill degenerate like OP.
tbh. This thread is bait-tier. Think about this logically: Why the fuck would you beat up the potential mother of your children, as you inject your seed into her? You want her to stay safe and healthy for the sake of your offspring. Makes no fucking sense.

tbh. This thread is bait-tier. Think about this logically: Why the fuck would you beat up the potential mother of your children, as you inject your seed into her? You want her to stay safe and healthy for the sake of your offspring. Makes no fucking sense.
Shockingly bad take for a 2019cel

True love doesn't exist.

true true, and then they wonder why nobody has sympathy for incels ... fucking dumbass low IQ fucktard forum community, it would need a proper cleanup but then master wouldn't get enough money from site traffic anymore.

Nope, just a healthy male that wants to protect his wive and offspring.
No youre fakecel brahhh nahhh brooo wthhh u mog me
Anyways, male nature is to beat and breed. No family or kids

You want her to stay safe and healthy for the sake of your offspring.
Beating the shit out of her before making her pregnant has no bearing on your child's health unless you've beaten her into a coma or something.

And having offspring is overrated.

:feelstastyman:

It's literally the primary function of sex, but sure.
Nah, he has a point.

I know that I should not be reproducing, and neither should my looksmatch: However, this would not equate with being denied sex and/or relationships.

Im og from r/incels. Brahhh
Nigger, you're probably a teenager. You probably didn't have your puberty when that forum was around. You also just admitted to being a redditor, btw. JFL

Like I said, getting dumber every year.

Nope, just a healthy male that wants to protect his wive and offspring, not beat them up.
Bro, imagine willingly protecting a psychopath and her bastard children. :feelshaha:

This is why I say incels should go MGTOW. A lot of you guys still hold on to this true love pipe dream where you have a virgin trad wife that totally won't cheat on and divorce-rape you and take alimony, child support, and full custody the first chance she has, and a loving nuclear family that won't have you breaking your back just to support them. Despite knowing how rotten females are to their core, people like you come out and say this cope to make themselves sleep at night. No, you will never have true love. No, no female will ever love you, not even if she's a state-mandated wife. No, you will never have children. You will die alone, friendliness, and surrounded by your cum jars.

Did you even take the blackpill in the first place?
:feelstastyman:

It's literally the primary function of sex, but sure.
You can have sex without having children.

Nigger, you're probably a teenager. You probably didn't have your puberty when that forum was around. You also just admitted to being a redditor, btw. JFL
NAhh brooooo like ong i swear im oldcel born 1923 broooooo. Im ogg invcel trucel

Like I said, getting dumber every year.
I thought you were my friend..

You betrayed me like the rest of em

Bro, imagine willingly protecting a psychopath and her bastard children. :feelshaha:
What are you talking about? I wouldn't make a psychopath my wive and she wouldn't have a bastard child.

This is why I say incels should go MGTOW.
MGTOW fags are the most pathetic men on the planet. Men going their own way? LMAO. More like Men SENT their own way and now overdosing on COPIUM.

A lot of you guys still hold on to this true love pipe dream where you have a virgin trad wife that totally won't cheat on and divorce-rape you and take alimony, child support, and full custody the first chance she has, and a loving nuclear family that won't have you breaking your back just to support them. Despite knowing how rotten females are to their core, people like you come out and say this cope to make themselves sleep at night. No, you will never have true love. No, no female will ever love you, not even if she's a state-mandated wife. No, you will never have children. You will die alone, friendliness, and surrounded by your cum jars.
Omg, you should watch less MGTOW Youtube videos and go outside more, because then you would realize that not all women are evil and that many happy long-term couples exist. Almost all my cousins are in loving long-term relationships just as all my coworkers. Your nonsense about evil women comes from being chronically online in the MGTOW echo chamber where socially crippled losers are trying to cope with the fact that they can't breed by trying to convince themselves that it isn't their deepest desire.

I agree, all of these basement retards are cringe, even fucking ER wasnt this degen

I thought you were my friend..

You betrayed me like the rest of em
I've never betrayed anyone in my life. We also have to be friends first i.e., establish a shared level of trust, before betrayal can occur.

You can have sex without having children.
Correct again. My point was that if you're having sex for its intended purpose, it behooves you to protect the biological incubator of the next generation of your genes.

Too low T and high inhib for that

in this hypothetical situation yes i absolutely would

What are you talking about? I wouldn't make a psychopath my wive and she wouldn't have a bastard child.
All females are psychopaths and a majority are cheaters (meaning there is a chance you will be raising another man's offspring). 68% admit to wanting to cheat if they weren't caught and 53% have cheated in previous relationships. 11% of men with children were found to not be their biological fathers. They are literally programmed to do so.

MGTOW fags are the most pathetic men on the planet. Men going their own way? LMAO. More like Men SENT their own way and now overdosing on COPIUM.
That's a problem with the community, not the ideology. There's nothing wrong or "coping" about having nothing to do with females, including being or wanting to be in any form of relationship with them. People here use this excuse to invalidate THE WHOLE IDEOLOGY. Sounds familiar? Normies do this when they find out some incels want to rape, murder, and pillage. They never even look at what we have to say in regards to the blackpill before shutting us down and calling us crazy.

And these men who "overdose on copium" are better than incels like you who delude themselves into thinking they can find loving female partners. It's just another form of copium, admit it. Having these sorts of thoughts does nothing to help you, it'll only make you suffer. Respectively, jack off and get it over with.

They have more experience too. Have you ever been divorce-raped and had all your money, possessions, and even children taken from you by a rigged system? No. Have the MGTOW? Yes. So you should hear out at least what they have to say. After all, they aren't our enemies. They're part of the manosphere just like MRAs (men's rights activists), FAs (ForeverAlones), TFLers (True Forced Loneliness people), and love-shys of old.
you would realize that not all women are evil and that many happy long-term couples exist
@GeckoBus Look at this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Almost all my cousins are in loving long-term relationships just as all my coworkers.
This is anecdotal evidence, and I'm not even debating whether long-term relationships are possible or not, I'm saying YOU can't have it. There's way too many variables and it's too convoluted of a discussion, so I would rather not debate that. Also, there are the questions like: How do you know they're really in a loving relationship? How do you know one of them isn't having an affair? How do you know it's not all a facade they are putting up for so-and-so reason(s)? There's too little information to get anything from this, and the fact that it's anecdotal just invalidates it as evidence for your argument.
socially crippled losers are trying to cope with the fact that they can't breed by trying to convince themselves that it isn't their deepest desire
Of course it is, I don't deny that. After all, I'm heterosexual and not asexual, but my disgust towards females trumps my want to fuck them. I'm not an animal, I can think and have free will, and I won't be a slave to my biological desires. I refuse to put females on a pedestal or chase them. I refuse to want to be in a relationship with them, even though my primal urges are still there.
Correct again. My point was that if you're having sex for its intended purpose, it behooves you to protect the biological incubator of the next generation of your genes.
Sure, if you care about your offspring. If you don't, you can just fuck her and leave.

Last edited:
All females are psychopaths and a majority are cheaters (meaning there is a chance you will be raising another man's offspring). 68% admit to wanting to cheat if they weren't caught and 53% have cheated in previous relationships. 11% of men with children were found to not be their biological fathers. They are literally programmed to do so.

Not going to read all of that. Also not believing in those numbers as long as there's no information about how exactly the survey was conducted. Surveys like that are almost always unscientific and not representative. 53% have cheated before? Great, that means 47% haven't, that's plenty enough.

There's nothing wrong or "coping" about having nothing to do with females
Yes, there is something inherently wrong with a male that has nothing to do with females. That's a law of nature.

And these men who "overdose on copium" are better than incels like you who delude themselves into thinking they can find loving female partners. It's just another form of copium, admit it. Having these sorts of thoughts does nothing to help you, it'll only make you suffer. Respectively, jack off and get it over with.
I don't think I'll find a loving female partner, lmao. Never said that. But I acknowledge that I desire it because that is what a healthy male is genetically programmed to do. I won't delude myself into thinking that I don't need a woman or that I don't want to have anything to do with a woman, because that would make me a broken, mentally ill, defective male. A man who tries to convince himself that he doesn't need a woman is a unhealthy, sick male, going against his own nature.

They have more experience too. Have you ever been divorce-raped and had all your money, possessions, and even children taken from you by a rigged system? No. Have the MGTOW? Yes. So you should hear out at least what they have to say. After all, they aren't our enemies. They're part of the manosphere just like MRAs (men's rights activists), FAs (ForeverAlones), TFLers (True Forced Loneliness people), and love-shys of old.
They have more experience in failing. They failed in choosing a good partner. They aren't better than a woman who picks an abusive man. They made wrong decisions and therefore we should NOT hear out what they have to say. We should silence them because they FAILED. They should stfu and make better choices in the future, not lecture other men.

This is anecdotal evidence, and I'm not even debating whether long-term relationships are possible or not, I'm saying YOU can't have it.
You can't know that for sure, and it doesn't really matter.

Also, there are the questions like: How do you know they're really in a loving relationship? How do you know one of them isn't having an affair? How do you know it's not all a facade they are putting up for so-and-so reason(s)? There's too little information to get anything from this, and the fact that it's anecdotal just invalidates it as evidence for your argument.
Useless argumentation. You could question any observation like that ... is the earth really round? The NASA pictures could be fake ... the scientists could be payed to say it's round. The observation indicates they're in long-term relationships and they're happy. End.

Of course it is, I don't deny that. After all, I'm heterosexual and not asexual, but my disgust towards females trumps my want to fuck them. I'm not an animal, I can think and have free will, and I won't be a slave to my biological desires.
You talk about "women" like they're all the same. Which they're not. Just like not all men are the same. Founding your whole belief system on generalizations is usually not a good thing to do.

You're also on the wrong forum.
You say your hate for women trumps your want to fuck them, well that makes you volunarily celibate, not involuntarily celibate. A guy who doesn't even want to be in a romantic relationship with a woman is not an incel (see rules&faq). Technically you should now be permabanned.

Last edited:
its kinda like paying a girl for sex doesn't rlly count as ascending

That's a problem with the community, not the ideology. There's nothing wrong or "coping" about having nothing to do with females, including being or wanting to be in any form of relationship with them. People here use this excuse to invalidate THE WHOLE IDEOLOGY. Sounds familiar? Normies do this when they find out some incels want to rape, murder, and pillage. They never even look at what we have to say in regards to the blackpill before shutting us down and calling us crazy.

@GeckoBus Look at this. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is anecdotal evidence, and I'm not even debating whether long-term relationships are possible or not, I'm saying YOU can't have it. There's way too many variables and it's too convoluted of a discussion, so I would rather not debate that. Also, there are the questions like: How do you know they're really in a loving relationship? How do you know one of them isn't having an affair? How do you know it's not all a facade they are putting up for so-and-so reason(s)? There's too little information to get anything from this, and the fact that it's anecdotal just invalidates it as evidence for your argument.

Of course it is, I don't deny that. After all, I'm heterosexual and not asexual, but my disgust towards females trumps my want to fuck them. I'm not an animal, I can think and have free will, and I won't be a slave to my biological desires. I refuse to put females on a pedestal or chase them. I refuse to want to be in a relationship with them, even though my primal urges are still there.

Sure, if you care about your offspring. If you don't, you can just fuck her and leave.
one assumption he also makes is that because a couple seems happy, the situation is preferable.
You can be at a disadvantage and not know it, and therefore assume you are in a good situation, while effectively you are being raped.
Based on his metric, abuse is good, as long as the victims enjoys it. So if I rape a woman and she has an orgasm, I guess its fine :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Similarly, based on his metric we could apply the same logic to incels. If you didn't know about the blackpill, you would probably be happier and think you will get laid or married in the future. Hence, being blackpilled is bad, since it makes you unhappy. Ignorance is bliss guys ho ho

I see plenty of non-blackpilled guys outside that seem happy enough with their life, so why give a shit about the blackpill ho ho.
The concept that you could be getting a bad deal without knowing seems lost on him.

We can also observe people in north korea being happy. They think what the propaganda tells them is true. So I guess that's fine then, I mean, they are happy after all :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

We can also observe people in north korea being happy. They think what the propaganda tells them is true. So I guess that's fine then, I mean, they are happy after all :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I think I'd take living in N. Korea over Shitmerica at this point. :feelskek:

Anyways, thread is a war-zone.

Facts are funny, I guess? Or why the smilies?
Did you get cloned by the feds nigga or did you sell your account to an IT tranny ?
How are you so bluepilled
All women are fundamentally the same.

53% have cheated before? Great, that means 47% haven't, that's plenty enough.
:lul: :lul: :lul: THIS IS TROLLING
@WorthlessSlavicShit Holy fuck

imagine entering any deal, or buying any product with almost 50% failure rate
imagine every 2nd house burned down and people still kept buying them holy fuck

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Did you get cloned by the feds nigga or did you sell your account to an IT tranny ?
How are you so bluepilled
All women are fundamentally the same.
I go outside and I have eyes to observate.

:lul: :lul: :lul: THIS IS TROLLING
@WorthlessSlavicShit Holy fuck

imagine entering any deal, or buying any product with almost 50% failure rate
imagine every 2nd house burned down and people still kept buying them holy fuck

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Honest question, are you autistic?

Almost all my cousins are in loving long-term relationships just as all my coworkers
They all get cucked behind their backs.
Every single one of them