Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You should all hate this cumskin urinal bitch.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

Lynndie Rana England (born November 8, 1982)[1] is a former United States Army Reserve soldier who was prosecuted for mistreating detainees during the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse that occurred at the Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad during the Iraq War.

She was responsible for shit like this:

I really hate hate and anger for this femdom cumskin urinal bitch.
She is of the devil. She torture innocent men for no reason and removing their dignity.
I wish I could hook her to electricity wires and push the electrocution button while I rape her. I'd put a dog leash on her and tell her psyop to torture her.
I'd force her to do exercises beyond humanly possible and whip her with chains and pour gasoline over her. I'd also light her on fire and then save her before she is about to die so I can torture her some more.
I'd also eat crab infront of me since I believe in the crabpill.

View attachment 1111839
Lynndie Rana England (born November 8, 1982)[1] is a former United States Army Reserve soldier who was prosecuted for mistreating detainees during the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse that occurred at the Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad during the Iraq War.

View attachment 1111840

She is of the devil. She torture innocent men for no reason and removing their dignity.
I wish I could hook her to electricity wires and push the electrocution button while I rape her. I'd put a dog leash on her and tell her psyop to torture her.
I'd force her to do exercises beyond humanly possible and whip her with chains and pour gasoline over her. I'd also light her on fire and then save her before she is about to die so I can torture her some more.
"innocent civilians", lmao fuck Iraq. The Americans sure taught them a lesson.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Iraq is based in their laws against toilets.
Jewland needs to stop asserting their culture everywhere.

Her looksmatch is pushing up daisies.

The issue is that the female brain works differently than the male brain. They can experience pleasure while being in pain. On top of that their nature is submissive, which means that you can never humiliate a foid the same way as a man. There is no masculinity that you can break. No matter how feminist and "empowered" she is.

fucking boomER fakecel faggot sex haver kys and sign off the forum

fucking vile dirty evil satanic Jewish big nosed soulless whore foid. I never wouldve guessed it was a foid behind this torture

psycho bitch has that thousand cocks stare

Fuck Islam. Stop being salty for losing you filthy sandnigger ☪️ancer

Fuck Islam. Stop being salty for losing you filthy sandnigger ☪️ancer
I am not even pisslam, but it's better than burgerland's muh kween treatment of fat becky who just got done with her 4th abortion.

I am not even pisslam, but it's better than burgerland's muh kween treatment of fat becky who just got done with her 4th abortion.
Islam is a Cancer. Fuck Muslims, fuck Sandniggers.

View attachment 1111839

View attachment 1111840

she seriously deserves all of that. if any thing this proves that murrica is the biggest hypocrite in the world. talking the tough talk about human rights yet here we are

Jfl, only contact a subhuman can get with a foid is them literally torturing them but she selected the better looking ones.

yeah i hate my own cuntry's culture

iraq cucked and fkd us/nato way harder than taliban/afghans did
they were losing soo many personal trying to seize iraq
ultimately they ran away like pussies

That's what your average normie becomes when given power

"B-but, women are angels, Ismail Schuhkleber said so!!!!" -normtards

Cuba....

We have private military land in a Communist nation we are not allowed to do business with. A blockaded nation.