Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You should embrace being a man-child and live in ur parents basement

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
I’m 21 I’m expected to own my own apartment and have job, be successful in study’s and have had previous relationships and can drive by this time

but in fact I’m none of that and wil be never have it

I’d rather be man-child and do nothing as long as am KHHV incel Who never gets women

My mother doesn’t have a basement.

Goodluck buddy. Enjoy the torture of being mogged by your family

I live in ur mums basement

27 couldnt care less , but my own place would be good ngl

Yea but u will have to pay bills and do chores I’d rather leech of parents
neetbux , im already getting , everyone in my family is a neet , and sister came back from uni a year ago kek

its just the paperworks that are ultra annoying , and i couldnt bother doing all that shit .

muh responsibilitys bla bla bla.

Men who don't have fulfilling sex lives aren't obliged to do anything for society.

I’m 21 I’m expected to own my own apartment and have job, be successful in study’s and have had previous relationships and can drive by this time

I’d rather be man-child and do nothing as long as am KHHV incel Who never gets women
That’s the way to do it GrAYchico

Trucels rot in their basement their whole ''life''

Based basement dweller

Crawlspace... Bro.

@Toxic_Manbabby thoughts?
I don't live in a crawlspace, though. In fact, my room is actually the biggest bedroom in the house because I used to share it with my older brother.

Better save your money and neet for a couple years. Renting is hell.

You pay the bills,
You make the rules