Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You shouldn't buy food from muslims cause their religion says to spit in food

ofc it's posted by a curry

It's not their religion it's their skin color, dark skin people are just usually filthy unhygienic retards

It's not their religion it's their skin color, dark skin people are just usually filthy unhygienic retards

Not really. You don't really hear Hindus spitting in food.

Not really. You don't really hear Hindus spitting in food.
Hindus literally drink cow piss and bathe in cow shit. You are the last people on earth to lecture others on hygiene

99.99% of hindus don't do this.
I live in India and have seen people drink cow piss in their housewarming rituals. Haven’t even mentioned Hindus marrying dogs, worshipping rats and disgusting things like the ashvamedha yagna.
The chief queen ritually called on the king's fellow wives for pity. The queens walked around the dead horse reciting mantras and obscene dialogue with the priests.[18] The chief queen then had to spend the night beside the dead horse in a position mimicking sexual intercourse and was covered with a blanket.[32][18][33][34]
This is your religion :lul:
So you ain't got no hygiene
Muslims =/ Islam
There is nothing in our holy books that instructs followers to drink camel piss and worship animals like you hindus

They also marry their cousins and their children become retards

There is nothing in our holy books that instructs followers to drink camel piss and worship animals like you hindus
In the Qur'an Allah gives advice on selling slaves into prostitution. Why is Allah concerned about slaves and hookers?

In the Qur'an Allah gives advice on selling slaves into prostitution. Why is Allah concerned about slaves and hookers?
Because Allah = Muhammad :lul::lul:

Vium9VP.png

XD

I live in India and have seen people drink cow piss in their housewarming rituals. Haven’t even mentioned Hindus marrying dogs, worshipping rats and disgusting things like the ashvamedha yagna.

This is your religion :lul:

Muslims =/ Islam

Cope muslims have it written in their religion to drink camel piss. Go read your own texts. Listen to your muslim scholar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwA19n8tsWQ

ahahah arabs and indians arguin over hygiene ahahahahhahahaa BIG FUCKIN KEEEEEEEEEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @Cope_Time @yez @Shahist Persian

I try not to think much of hygiene when I eat fast food kek

I often order from the cheap Muslim fast food place.

curry war thread # 234858

This made it easier for cumskins to conquer us, seems nobody can learn from history :feelshaha:
indeed these dumb fuck infighting curries ruined our race.

His kind shits in the streets, bathes in cow dung, drinks animal piss, worships rats, marries dogs, and fucks goats. Meanwhile, he makes a thread showing a nigger being a nigger and presents him as Muslim in true curry fashion. Hindu cope never runs out.

Also, Ricordanza and Lonely aren't Arab.

Should I abandon my dreams of marrying my cousin? What's your opinion?
My opinion is take what you can get