Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "You want a virgin girl so you can manipulate her"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
These fucking high body count toilets would call us predatory for wanting a KHHV foid (I wont call them "women" as they dont deserve that term) and accuse us of trying to manipulate them like how tf are we going to manipulate them without any experience with foids, if we are going to manipulate foids then we would need experience with them first like think of chad, chad has obvious red flags he is manipulative and abusive but foids would choose to ignore it and blame it on short men after they get abused. Foids are fucking scum and hypocrites

they would say any dumb shit to hate on us

just go for little girls theory

all i want is a JB tbh, if i ever got surgeries and managed to ascend i would only go for foids under 18 or at most 20

just go for little girls theory
18 year old foid = little girl

According to that femoidist logic then foids that age should have their adult rights taken away

"I'd never even touch you, but don't you dare to want girls that aren't completely like me, you creepy predatory pedo:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

"I'd never even touch you, but don't you dare to want girls that aren't completely like me, you creepy predatory pedo:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."
- **Has sex with either a dog or 13 year old chad 5 minutes after saying this**

These fucking high body count toilets would call us predatory for wanting a KHHV foid (I wont call them "women" as they dont deserve that term) and accuse us of trying to manipulate them like how tf are we going to manipulate them without any experience with foids, if we are going to manipulate foids then we would need experience with them first like think of chad, chad has obvious red flags he is manipulative and abusive but foids would choose to ignore it and blame it on short men after they get abused. Foids are fucking scum and hypocrites
Foids deserve to be manipulated and abused

Foids love it when their told what to think and bought a little treat for being a good little goy.

foids acting like virgin foids are more 'manipulable' than foids who have got pump'n'dumped perpetually for years

foids acting like virgin foids are more 'manipulable' than foids who have got pump'n'dumped perpetually for years
How would we even manipulate virgin foids if we never had a gf, he only way we would successfully manipulate anyone is with experience and only chad can and does do that

They manipulate men so they assume men do it to women too. They're just telling on themselves. It shouldn't come as a surprise that virgins are more attractive to most men as we had to ensure our paternity. Women just can't stand that fact. They have extremely thin skin.

They manipulate men so they assume men do it to women too. They're just telling on themselves. It shouldn't come as a surprise that virgins are more attractive to most men as we had to ensure our paternity. Women just can't stand that fact. They have extremely thin skin.
No penis no opinion on men's dating standards.

How would we even manipulate virgin foids if we never had a gf, he only way we would successfully manipulate anyone is with experience and only chad can and does do that
just tie them up in the basement and give them stockholm syndrome theory

Imagine being angry when someone wants to make the right choice.

all i want is a JB tbh, if i ever got surgeries and managed to ascend i would only go for foids under 18 or at most 20
Over 20 is Roastie, and wouldn´t waste my time with those toilets
cause they can´t pair bond

All consensual age Foids know that i am no catch and avoid me like COVID

i want a virgin girl exactly because i'm a virgin myself, and high bodycount cunt will always have a leg up on me, it's just more equal power balance

i want a virgin girl exactly because i'm a virgin myself, and high bodycount cunt will always have a leg up on me, it's just more equal power balance
But then they tell us we want virgin foids because we have power advantage, what fucking power advantage???

fucking the nerve of these roasts their pussy has been pounded out stretched out and cummed in by chads and dogs and who tf knows of course I don’t want that no self respecting male wants destroyed used cunt :lasereyes:

lol at 20 she’s already been passed around at frat houses

we are forced basically to used ruined foids.

They'd rather be manipulated by some wannabe gangster who wears his pants down his ankles and has a pet pibble but gives her butterflies.

18 year old foid = little girl

According to that femoidist logic then foids that age should have their adult rights taken away
That’s too logical for toilets brains they don’t care that the shit they say doesn’t make sense.

Why is this even a conversation? One's choice in woman is not up for discussion or debate. That's the worst thing about society, too much chatter. People need to shut the fuck up and mind their own business.