Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You will be missed @Vendetta

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I can’t speak for the rest of the forum, but I will miss you brocel

Edit: he only got temp banned

Last edited:
hes temp banned for 2 days nigga

Its most likely a temp

Too bad not a perma. Don't want to see a TikTok commenter on every thread.

they gonna perma ban me one day. i was on one of these sorts of forums once and i got ip banned

I liked him but since i saw his anti manlet comments i changed my mind about him.

wtf why would he make those comments ?
Probably normie or arrogant tallfag. Check ban discussion, there are his anti manlet threads and screenshots

Oh yeah I remember he called me a Manlet coomer

Yeah you could tell he only treated this forum as a way to pass time.
That's what 99% of users do here.

They come register, larp for few months then leave.

Very few actual incels here. Like me.

Someone recently reported it but I didn't handle that report.
it was me :feelsdevil:

But apparently I did not report the correct posts so here is the link to re-evaluate the situation
Why? Draconian is much more high effort.
Maybe he's faking a new persona? idk, but @Vendetta remembers and talks about users who joined months or years before him, he's not a 2024cel

View attachment 1089323
But apparently I did not report the correct posts so here is the link to re-evaluate the situation

Maybe he's faking a new persona? idk, but @Vendetta remembers and talks about users who joined months or years before him, he's not a 2024cel
I agree that he seems like an alt.

Nigger only got sin binned and now he can spend some time with his GF

View attachment 1089323

He's eaten a good bit of warnings recently and is on a little vacation, if he continues incel shaming report the new offenses.

Because he is clearly not an inkwell jfl. He is 5'11.
You can really judge someone by how he treats those weaker than him or below him. This doesn't look good on his reputation. I hope he understands why heightshaming shouldn't be taken lightly. Short people already suffer from the constant torment and discrimination of society. As weird as it sounds, this should be a "safe space" for them. They shouldn't be made fun of here.