Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You will find someone"

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
For me, this is the single worst platitude a Normie could say. Nothing can top it in my opinion. Allow me to explain.

First of all, men are more than women. Of course, some cucked stuides will suggest otherwise but going out of the house will open your eyes. In most establishments, you will notice that men outnumber women by alot.

With this in mind, there can't be someone for everyone since men are more than women unless: a) the excess men go gay, b) women are shared between men.
The most important point however, is that if you were ever in the posistion that someone had to tell you this platitude to give you hope then it's over for you. If you haven't gotten laid by 21, if you don't go out on dates with women, if you were ostracized from social life, if you were extensively bullied and called ugly then chances are you won't find anyone.

It's simple, you are out of the dating game. Even if a girl breaks up with her bf you are not even on her list of potential partners. You are nothing. You might as well stop existing and noone would notice.

Last but not least, this phrase puts lots of pressure into incels. Why? Becuase you are going to live every day agonizing over meeiting that special someone and when the day ends and you are still an incel you will feel nothing but disappointment and anxiety for the next day. It just ruins your quality of life.

"I'm sure you will find somebody who will like you," uttered my oneitis, right after she said the words "Looks don't matter, but they do matter a little." Giga kek.

Just look at how some guys find multiple “someones.” That blows the theory right out of the water.

its false hope.

like holy shit if i can get to 22 and still a touchless virgin with no friends. - its never going to happen for me.