Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never experience teenage love

A

ADHD

Aggressive
★★
But it's okay, don't worry too much about it. There are other things to do in life, such as worry about being admitted into a mental hospital. Atleast you can cope with your friends right? You have friends right!? Right!?.......

/j guys don't take this too seriously, have a good day.

i will never experience teenage love

Thanks for the reminder that ( AGAIN ) humans are shit.

But it's okay, don't worry too much about it. There are other things to do in life, such as worry about being admitted into a mental hospital. Atleast you can cope with your friends right? You have friends right!? Right!?.......

/j guys don't take this too seriously, have a good day.
I hate teen love, Elliot Rodger was right about how life was unfair when he missed out of teen love. I sympathize and empathize with him.

Images

Ofcourse when you are not a teenager

Thanks for the reminder

That is a mere fantasy for sub-chads anyway, a normie might get one small two month relationship.

Nigga, I will never experience love. Period.

To clarify, I’m talking about the shit you see in hollywood movies or anime/manga that will have never happened to any guy who wasn’t a mogger back in hs so no point in crying over spilled milk.

I'm in my 20's there isn't a day that goes by I don't already think about this...