Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You Will Sleep in a Pod and Be Happy

(((They))) are getting people used to sleeping in pods, I see.
I guess they will also promote bug-coffee to fight fatigue while doing some bullshit office jobs.

high t asians neetmaxxx fuck earth

Next they'll give their workers meth.

At this point, fuck it, why not? I don't leave my room for weeks at a time and only walk 1 metre to go to my computer and go back to my bed to sleep.

At this point, fuck it, why not? I don't leave my room for weeks at a time and only walk 1 metre to go to my computer and go back to my bed to sleep.
it's over

Theo Wayt said:

install ‘nap boxes’ so workers can sleep standing up​

The device, which resembles a sleek water heater, will support occupants’ heads, knees and rears so that they will not fall over, according to the outlet.

If it supports head+knees+rear then this is not stand-alone standing but rather a mix of a mix of standing/leaning/kneeling/sitting

So probably more restful than the reporter implies.

Rest

If this was quiet like a sensory deprivation chamber I'd be willing to try it, but I'd want it contained in a larger room which I could barricade shut so that nobody could barricade me inside the thing while I sleep.

I sometimes find standing more comfortable than sitting (it's a spine thing) so it could be a nice change. Lying is obviously preferable though.

Reality and satire are becoming frighteningly indistinguishable.:society:

same here. havent been out for more than a month :feelsmage:

the biggest issue imo isnt the pod, but those in the power would live in their cushy modern homes while the workers have shitty apartments and miserable mostly.

asian societies are really race to the bottom. a total rat race. practically slavery. an average negro in 1800s america lived better than them.