Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

young Chang caught running pimp game

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Oq0Q9Ya.jpg

O G R E

Wtf?? No seriously, wtf yo

pass me the rope right now

k pop fans, they are obssesed with asian guys

Now THAT's a real life harem.

maybe he's a fag? Sitting with a group of girls doesn't mean shit

???????? Where is the evidence he is Chang??

KilluminoidBR said:
???????? Where is the evidence he is Chang??

Is this cope? Are you coping when you say this, or are you asking seriously.

Think about your answer please.

He's their gay friend. Chad doesn't eat dinner with 4 ladies, he fucks them instead.

Chang Thunderwang

CopingGymcel said:
He's their gay friend. Chad doesn't eat dinner with 4 ladies, he fucks them instead.

Definitely wasn't gay. Look I'm not saying he was fucking them all or anything. Only 1 of them probably

how tf is that pimp game he's just dressed like a nerdy asian dude and sitting with some white chicks

fukmylyf said:
maybe he's a fag? Sitting with a group of girls doesn't mean shit
ban_collector said:
how tf is that pimp game he's just dressed like a nerdy asian dude and sitting with some white chicks

you guys do that too huh?

Changs are severely underestimated here (and in general).

These days I'm seeing more and more Asian guys with white women and less and less white men with asian women.

Asian guys are not as likely to be incel as a lot of people think. Obviously the ugly ones are, but you could say the same for any race.

East Asian guys do far better with women in the west than Indian and Arab guys. FAR better.

Holy shit, he is literally surrounded by cuties talking to him while girls would rather die than sit anywhere near me. It's fucking over.

Minjaze said:
Holy shit, he is literally surrounded by cuties talking to him while girls would rather die than sit anywhere near me. It's fucking over.

Doesn't have to  mean much tho. In college when we did group projects we often sat like that in cafés to plan it and nothing came out of it.

NekoStance said:

So your proof is he being surrounded by females???

Did you cogitaded the possibily that he might be gay???

I also already have been surrounded by females in my class this year, but not because im attractive, and yes because im considered weird and they wanna know more about me without the intention of fuck me.

modus_coperandi said:
Doesn't have to  mean much tho. In college when we did group projects we often sat like that in cafés to plan it and nothing came out of it.
The girl in the striped shirt seems to be directly engaging him though and her face/body language don't indicate any disgust. If he were incel, he'd just be sitting there quietly being invisible while the girls talked.

KilluminoidBR said:
NekoStance said:
So your proof is he being surrounded by females???
Did you cogitaded the possibily that he might be gay???
I also already have been surrounded in my class this year, but not because im attractive, and yes because im considered weird and they wanna know more about me without the intention of fuck me.
Lol you've gone further into Cope territory. I observed them for a good 20 minutes or so, he definitely wasn't gay.
Actually he was acting confident as fuck, and they all liked him a lot, to be good friends with probably more. Don't cope my friend, it's not productive.

I live in country with no ASians, but we see sometimes Chinese foreign students. They mog me. Many are rich and tall and good bones. It's over. I see Asia guy with girl here in club, many times. I think it's money but maybe becaue they are the Chinese upper class. I hate people in my country so I like see foreign guy with girls, make me smile. But this more common with BBC guys. not asians.