Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngcels, life doesn't improve after 30

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Oh, so you're 18 and hoping that in your twenties you will find love? You think that by the time you hit 30 you'll have a wife, kids, your own business or at least the job of your dreams? Well, let me give you a dose of reality cause NONE OF THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND!

If you decide to go to college, all you will do is to study to earn a useless degree, while your more attractive peers will be fucking Stacies all the time. You won't be invited to parties. You won't have friends. You will not travel. But most importantly, no girl, no matter how ugly she is, will pay any attention to you simply cause you're ugly and girls in college have an unlimited supply of more attractive options.

At some point, you will decide that it's just too much so you will drop out college to start working and you think it will be better. But no, it will fucking not. Everything you lived in college, you will get it at work. Chads and Stacies making out at the office. Women ignoring you. But it will be worse cause your boss will be angry at you for no reason, other than you look so pathetic and vulnerable that it will be easy to pick on you. At some point, you will try to put extra effort at work to get that promotion, so you will work overtime, you will do more than you're supposed to do... just to see your precious promotion given to the Chad of the office or the Stacy who sucked the big boss dick.

That will be your life, day after day, year after year, just an endless spiral of suffering. Nothing gets better simply because you can't get better. Your ugly, fat, short, balding. Your sole existence is a reminder that God made a mistake with you and he hates you for that. If you're a subhuman now, you will be a subhuman at every stage of your life. I'm soon to be 31. I'm you of the future. Trust me, your suffering hasn't ever started yet.

Oh, so you're 18 and hoping that in your twenties you will find love? You think that by the time you hit 30 you'll have a wife, kids, your own business or at least the job of your dreams? Well, let me give you a dose of reality cause NONE OF THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND!

If you decide to go to college, all you will do is to study to earn a useless degree, while your more attractive peers will be fucking Stacies all the time. You won't be invited to parties. You won't have friends. You will not travel. But most importantly, no girl, no matter how ugly she is, will pay any attention to you simply cause you're ugly and girls in college have an unlimited supply of more attractive options.

At some point, you will decide that it's just too much so you will drop out college to start working and you think it will be better. But no, it will fucking not. Everything you lived in college, you will get it at work. Chads and Stacies making out at the office. Women ignoring you. But it will be worse cause your boss will be angry at you for no reason, other than you look so pathetic and vulnerable that it will be easy to pick on you. At some point, you will try to put extra effort at work to get that promotion, so you will work overtime, you will do more than you're supposed to do... just to see your precious promotion given to the Chad of the office or the Stacy who sucked the big boss dick.

That will be your life, day after day, year after year, just an endless spiral of suffering. Nothing gets better simply because you can't get better. Your ugly, fat, short, balding. Your sole existence is a reminder that God made a mistake with you and he hates you for that. If you're a subhuman now, you will be a subhuman at every stage of your life. I'm soon to be 31. I'm you of the future. Trust me, your suffering hasn't ever started yet.
It’s always downhill, no shit

best times of your life are in elementary school .

Yeah yeah we know grandpa.
Inceldom is getting worse not better. When you're 30 and still single and seen as a weirdo, OP would probably have roped.

Hopeless Oldcel Cope.

I'm 33. Had reasonable career in early to mid 20s, Then spiralled lower and lower due to demotivational syndrome. currently have a dead-end freelancing job but mostly live from invalidity allowance. Will try to find a way to have myself chemically neutered soon so that I'd lose all interest in the most disgusting of all things: the femoids, and enjoy the few pleasures I actually have.

being in my 20s suck dick cant imagine 30s will be any better, also parents will prob have died by then so ill be even more depressed + inceldom

I know

Eo1j uxW8AM42mM

I'll be ending it long before then

When you hit around 26, you basically blink and you’re 30.

That's not even the main point. You might get a good job, but it won't fix your incelness. Look still matters even at 30, and chances are you'll still be alone even if you wagemaxxed, like in my case. Also, you'll never make up for the lost experiences: how you think you can handle or even want a relationship with a 30 something woman who had 10 boyfriends and is ready to have kids, while you are having your first experiences now? On top of that, your friends, if you have any, will start to settle down and you'll be left alone. So yeah, it's pretty much over as you approach 30. Thnigs get worse, not better.

better start coping young to have mastered it when it really matters

That's the story of my life and many others.
When you hit around 26, you basically blink and you’re 30.
Living that moment rn. Can't believe I am technically late 20s. Not even considered young anymore. My mind is still stuck at high school passing age. My dad had 2 children at this age. I am at proper dad age now

I wish I could say a single word of this is untrue.

no point in living if you're not young anymore