Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious youngcels should focus on money maxxing and sugery

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
man you greycels are the most tiresome crowd imaginable.I already told you why it's a sin a million times before.
you gave a shit explanation
>you need to establish why it is a sin first. you are putting the cart before the horse.

i have already explained it a million times before so i am just going to copy and paste

"To create a sane society where you fellow man can more easily serve god,is good and if you are willingly making your groups life harder just because you want easy pickings that is a sin, since your actions heavily impact society. man should strive to create and make saints(that is what the family was made for),and if you are intentionally robbing people of their women,not only are you making people(mostly men) more prone to sinning since man is very fallible and often sins more when bad things happen,but you are also stopping families(stacy without chad usually either remains single or a single mom or gigachads wife where the cycle is repeated) from existing,families that might give saints to god."
A chad is a single man, he isn't part of any "group" that he has allegiance to.
>those women are single and dont belong to anyone
i have the impression you have a personal stake in this question,and you seem to repeat this same point over and over again because of it.These women are single,but the right thing,is to do the right thing.Even if they technically are not married,they are still bound to do that which morally pleases god(whatever that might be),and if that is to marry their looksmatch,then that is the right thing.
You need to prove why getting married to their looksmatch is the right thing. You take this for granted.
>prove it. man is told to get a good wife. submissive wife=good wife. if becky is more submissive than stacy, she is a better wife. you shouldnt forgo a submissive wife just because of your stupid ideology.

stacy can be a good wife.also your wife can't be that good if she is shacking up with some random chad,whilst fully knowing her looksmatch will die under a bridge alone. Also god has humbled many women,and he can easily humble stacy if she desires to place herself on the hand of god.Just because becky is more naturally submissive towards chad because of their power difference,it doesn't make it right.god will always provide that which is needed to not sin.if you fall into sin,that is your fault.
You need to prove why it is wrong first. The burden of proof lies on you.

Also "shacking up" is a slang term to describe fornication, not marriage, don't be so deceptive.

And her looksmatch could marry a different woman.
also i will stop replying to you,since you are pretty much a greycel,
what a little bitch tactice\
and i am almost sure you are a fakecel,because of your love of protecting chads rights to have sex with your looksmatch.
I like to call out bullshit when I see it, which is what you are spouting.
Not only that,but you are seeing things in a very natural manner,without including god's grace into the picture(which is necessary to make my argument).if man is left to himself he will just have sex with whatever he feels like.so this conversation is useless.
Any sex outside of marriage is a sin, so if Chad decides to go on Tinder and pump and dump beckies, he is in the wrong.

But marrying a becky, you cant prove that is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back