Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Youngcels: What's stopping you from injecting T?

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Easy ascension, minimal sides (if you know what you're doing), and life ends at 20 anyways.

What's stopping you?

I hate habas

Injecting T won’t make me grow taller

I didn't have access to that shit as a kid.

I only care about my intellect. Testosterone provides a very minimal boost in cognitive ability.

It's over a 19 years old

The cost and side-effects put me off and the hassle of it all. Plus I'm an oldcel and it's over anyway.

Typical beginner cycle.

8-week Test Enanthate cycle​

What you’ll need is 1x10ml (250mg/ml) bottle of Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate. Just for your information 10ml = 10CC. Both are ok to inject just once per week so they are convenient and very effective.

You will inject once a week for 8 weeks with the following weekly dosages: 125mg/250mg/375mg/500mg/500mg/375mg/250mg/125mg (each is per week).

Once you are done with your 8 weeks, it’s time to start your post cycle therapy. Wait 2 full weeks after your last injection and use 50mg/day Clomid for 3 weeks

jfl @ roidtrannies

Women in the modern age hate masculinity in any kind so telling a youngcel to inject T will make them an even bigger incel. The biggest incels are the gymcels and men who try to overcompensate with muscles. Women in modern time thinks masculinity is toxic so why would any young men inject T?

It could stunt the growth of my dick.

I don't have access to T

Easy ascension, minimal sides (if you know what you're doing), and life ends at 20 anyways.

What's stopping you?

I'm poor, I'm 17 but still living with parents who most likely wouldn't agree with me taking it, I lived in cucked EU country with extremely tight pharmaceutical import regulations and testosterone is only given to Tranny's or for a few select medical issues by doctors here.

Also all men in my family are bald or balding and my hair is already starting to recede and thin so I don't need to further accelerate that process.

The cost and side-effects put me off and the hassle of it all. Plus I'm an oldcel and it's over anyway.

Typical beginner cycle.

8-week Test Enanthate cycle​

What you’ll need is 1x10ml (250mg/ml) bottle of Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate. Just for your information 10ml = 10CC. Both are ok to inject just once per week so they are convenient and very effective.

You will inject once a week for 8 weeks with the following weekly dosages: 125mg/250mg/375mg/500mg/500mg/375mg/250mg/125mg (each is per week).

Once you are done with your 8 weeks, it’s time to start your post cycle therapy. Wait 2 full weeks after your last injection and use 50mg/day Clomid for 3 weeks
No AI? Or does Test E not have any risk of aromatizing?