Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Your account is locked

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6660

My account on twittER got locked for telling a foid to swallow a full bottle of pills and die.

JFL at using twitter in the first place.

I wanted to tell an agecucked foid to kill herself but my Twitter account is private so she wouldn’t see.

Yet evil radical feminists and eugenicist whores are allowed to spew their hatred there with no limits

muh platform has free speech

over for twittercels

Penile dysfunction.

Truecel trait: Signing up for .is on Christmas eve
I've been trying to sign up for 23 days (daily) and Fat Link has been laughing along with based_meme while blindly rejecting my appeals.

I've been trying to sign up for 23 days (daily) and Fat Link has been laughing along with based_meme while blindly rejecting my appeals.
Why, did you tell them you were a sexhaver?

Why, did you tell them you were a sexhaver?
No, there is a bully from Canada who always picks on the weak, the defenceeless (like I). Moreover, the "I am an IDF or JIDF (whatever Anglo-Saxon abbreviation you come up with) troll" line was obviously sarcasm, because I'm always serious about my intentions: comment about food, give away comments on certain threads and, of course, talking about my only interests: OSINT and Bethesda/CD Red Projekt videogames.

No, there is a bully from Canada who always picks on the weak, the defenceeless (like I). Moreover, the "I am an IDF or JIDF (whatever Anglo-Saxon abbreviation you come up with) troll" line was obviously sarcasm, because I'm always serious about my intentions: comment about food, give away comments on certain threads and, of course, talking about my only interests: OSINT and Bethesda/CD Red Projekt videogames.

Mine was locked for telling a foid "kys" but with cyrillic letters to bypass the ban, but she managed to report me anyway. Bitch.