Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel can a mod fucking pm me already?

• Thread starter kdkdidjfjfjeowoss
  • Start date
K

kdkdidjfjfjeowoss

Self-banned
-
you useless idiots i've been locked out of my account (2017 user) for months on end, tried sending you emails via contact page but nobody bothers to respond

zoomer newfags inc

Same issue with chudslife mods they don't seem to care and look at their userbase, it's empty!

I can’t do anything for you unless @Master restores my admin powers.

Sorry.

Same issue with chudslife mods they don't seem to care and look at their userbase, it's empty!
the new mods are extremely inept, the forum's complete garbo but i'd still like to view it from time to time

Sorry.
could you have master msg me? though i know he's always busy prepping goats in brazil, this is urgent

Sorry.
i'm @Savage anyway, match ip addresses or some shit to verify

Brutal noreplypill from moderators

It's over for lockedaccountcels

could you have master msg me? though i know he's always busy prepping goats in brazil, this is urgent
@Master messaging you?

giphy.gif

You'd be lucky if that nigger even responds to this thread.

Brutal useless and fat pill
@Fat Link I vote for @Dregster as the new admin. We need a new admin, before any of this shit gets sorted.

Brutal rub salt in the wound pill
Not my intent. I have respect for both, but @Fat Link knows my thoughts on his, let's say, missteps and lapses in judgment.

you useless idiots i've been locked out of my account (2017 user) for months on end, tried sending you emails via contact page but nobody bothers to respond
contact me im mod :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Nice to see you again Hammond

Which account ?