Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your attachment style

What is your attachment style

• Contemporary style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quadrohusbando style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tribal style

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Arranged Marriage Style

• Monohusbando Style

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Radical isolatory style

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Contemporary style:
Everyone can choose their partner. All relationships are allowed as long as everyobe agree.

Quadrohusbando style:
Some get up to four wives. If you cant find one you will be castrated. Contraception is not allowed. Sodomy and bestiality are punished by death.

Tribal style:
You will be conscripted to fight your neibourghs. You can enslave women youve captured. They will never love you, but a slap in the face will make them docile.

Arranged Marriage Style:
Everybodys marriage is arranged. You cant disagree or divorce. Special agency matches people for happy long-term marriage using scientific voodo magic.

Monohusbando Style:
You can marry only once. Divorce is not allowed. Adultery is a felony. Only death will tell you apart. If you cant marry you'll go to monastery.

Radical isolatory style:
Sex is not allowed. People procreate using scientific voodo magic. If you stick yoir stick into another human they will put you asleep with nitrogen.

Lonely subhuman style

Monohusbando style and I guess it's monastery time for me.

Also this post has autism