Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your attitude towards upcoming ww3

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
What is your opinion on upcoming ww3 and potential elimination of mankind. How do you feel about it?

A precious peace
Its time is gone
With such an ease
The war begun

So many men
Had left their homes
But even then
They kept their hopes

A thousands suns
The brightest sight
So many sons
Will die this night

Its not their fault
The war has come
The young, the old
Their time is done

A sizzling corpse
Is what they are
A deadly force
Came from afar

I think we will be deep fried in 5 years.

What is your opinion on upcoming ww3 and potential elimination of mankind. How do you feel about it?

A precious peace
Its time is gone
With such an ease
The war begun

So many men
Had left their homes
But even then
They kept their hopes

A thousands suns
The brightest sight
So many sons
Will die this night

Its not their fault
The war has come
The young, the old
Their time is done

A sizzling corpse
Is what they are
A deadly force
Came from afar

there will be no ww3

Don’t care about WW3

It's not "upcoming", it's not happening

I use to have hope for this event,then i realized something simple...NUKES DONT EXIST. So in case of ww3,expect nothing serious. In worst case scenario they will draft the male population , for a scheme of slaughtering us, like they did in WW2,because it was just a scheme

im obese so idc, i wont be drafted

Finally, the world war trilogy will be completed!

A precious peace
Its time is gone
With such an ease
The war begun

So many men
Had left their homes
But even then
They kept their hopes

A thousands suns
The brightest sight
So many sons
Will die this night

Its not their fault
The war has come
The young, the old
Their time is done

A sizzling corpse
Is what they are
A deadly force
Came from afar

The feminists are very silent right now...

I will charge the battle fields Until I find a fallen soilders weapon then I’m gonna raid the most expensive house near me and take the food and Foids with me (for sex

I feel like this world has been too soyed out for a another world war

@kay'
After ww1 there was ww2. After ww2 there will be ww3 that's how numbers work.

I'm not fucking going, and I will encourage others to do the same.

@kay'
After ww1 there was ww2. After ww2 there will be ww3 that's how numbers work.
Nukes are a thing now thats what stopping it from happening

I would never defend the soyciety in a war.

Rich elites won't let it happen, they would have small wars all Over the planet while selling weapons to everyone and get cuck war bux

Nukes are a thing now thats what stopping it from happening
Chemical weapons were a thing back in the day and did nor prevent ww2. They weren't even used.

Before ww1 people considered war impossible too. Mainly due to growing trade and invention of a machinegun.

Importance of nukes is exaggerated. It is convincible that ww3 will simmer in the background without escalating to the point of mutual destruction. There are tactical considerations making nukes less useful than it seems.

Chemical weapons were a thing back in the day and did nor prevent ww2. They weren't even used.

Before ww1 people considered war impossible too. Mainly due to growing trade and invention of a machinegun.

Importance of nukes is exaggerated. It is convincible that ww3 will simmer in the background without escalating to the point of mutual destruction. There are tactical considerations making nukes less useful than it seems.
WW2 ended exactly when nukes were invented and tested and ready to use.

Which was the strike on hiroshima and nagasaki that ended the war.

From that day till now, no major world war happened because no country gona accept defeat lightly if they have nukes.

You cant stop any country from using nukes therefor a world war wont have a clear winner so every country believes it is better to not reach that stage where its a race to who presses a button faster.

But these relatively small wars that are happening rn with drones, tanks, airstrikes, bombings and infantry will ofc always happen everywhere.

From that day till now, no major world war happened because no country gona accept defeat lightly if they have nukes.

You cant stop any country from using nukes therefor a world war wont have a clear winner so every country believes it is better to not reach that stage where its a race to who presses a button faster.

But these relatively small wars that are happening rn with drones, tanks, airstrikes, bombings and infantry will ofc always happen everywhere.
Everybody is scared of nukes so nobody will use them ! It's better that way

Not dying for simps, toilets, boomers, kikes, niggers, trannies. The ZOG can kick rocks. Most mutts aren't even fit enough to get drafted.

I feel like this world has been too soyed out for a another world war
yeah. native westeners are too soy and afraid to want to serve in combat. which is a good thing imo

idc although ww3 would be good for incels. Especially if you cant be drafted like me.

I am too old and medically except. Faggot zoomers and gen alpha can go die for ZOG.

Elites will be alright they have been building luxury underground bunkers to prepare for the inevitable

wrong

Not dying for simps, toilets, boomers, kikes, niggers, trannies. The ZOG can kick rocks. Most mutts aren't even fit enough to get drafted.
What if the incel force takes out the elit3s