Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your bedroom could be on this show?

Could it?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

1. dude seems autistic
2. mom raised him into becoming this, which suggests she enables this behavior (she clearly does)
3. hes actually working jobs wtf. This dude is full time employed and yet shes still complaining.

lets not forget that in the past jobs like gas station attendant were full time jobs that could feed your family.
Hes not doing anything wrong afaik, probably just autism + enabler mom.
Also, he has no gf and is 45.

Jeff is epitome of a 45 year old loser.

lol

Yeah it's weird really. I think normies take issue with really tiny things, like someone's bedroom being a bit messy. But ultimately men don't care if women's rooms are messy do they and women don't care either because their main concern is whether or not you have money.

For man who has autism or serious mental illness like schizophrenia, who has been a social outcast since childhood, i don't really see how can you have motivation in life, especially if you're undesirable by women as well due to your looks. Bitch lives on tutorial mode and complains about something.

Undiagnosed autism clearly JFL,

He has two kids. It's always funny how the biggest losers of society are still way more successfull than my subhuman ass

Is it bad that watching something like this I'm thinking "Come on - do something interesting!", lol

I want him to be mad into video games or anime or be a furry or just ANYTHING that is really crazy and abstract!

I'm very sorry that he's depressed and my heart goes out but... come on give me something to work with! XD

But ultimately men don't care if women's rooms are messy do they and women don't care either because their main concern is whether or not you have money.

Imagine your sister calling you a loser because you have a job.

1. dude seems autistic
2. mom raised him into becoming this, which suggests she enables this behavior (she clearly does)
3. hes actually working jobs wtf. This dude is full time employed and yet shes still complaining.

lets not forget that in the past jobs like gas station attendant were full time jobs that could feed your family.
Hes not doing anything wrong afaik, probably just autism + enabler mom.
Also, he has no gf and is 45.
I don't understand why it's normalised for women to live with their moms?
I read in the local news how some female bragged that she was going on vacation with her mom while the man would be seen as a loser/mama's boy in the same situation.
Double standards.

Last edited:
Is it bad that watching something like this I'm thinking "Come on - do something interesting!", lol

I want him to be mad into video games or anime or be a furry or just ANYTHING that is really crazy and abstract!

I'm very sorry that he's depressed and my heart goes out but... come on give me something to work with! XD
Do you often get interested in a person, but once you figured them out you start to get bored of them?

I don't understand why it's normalised for women to live with their moms?
I read in the local news how some female bragged that she was going on vacation with her mom while the man would be seen a loser/mama's boy in the same situation.
Double standards.
oh yeah 100% this too
it only applies to men
as a woman you can neet until the cows come home
in my 26 years alive and 15 years online I have never heard anyone accuse a foid of being lazy, a bum, a neet, a loser who lives with their parents etc

it just does not happen. In fact when people talk about problems in society they always only focus on men.
When talking about dating its always like "think about what you can bring to the table to get her"
like foids are all perfect and all have their shit together.

This btw is one of the most common underlying Fallacies - all the anti male rethoric always assumes women are almost Saint like creatures that don't like sex, are super hygienic, morally superior, conflict avoidant, perfect moms and wood elves that have no agency and can do no evil.

God forbid you act as if they are real people that can be violent, fall for temptation, are sexual, immoral and other shit just like men.

Do you often get interested in a person, but once you figured them out you start to get bored of them?
I had oneitis
for 1 yr
then I hear her talk
my feelings disappear instantly

I had oneitis
for 1 yr
then I hear her talk
my feelings disappear instantly
How do you have a oneities but you don't even like the way she talks?

When I hear some girls talk my dick is constantly hard. Because of their voice and mannerisms, I don't care about the content of what they talk about

How do you have a oneities but you don't even like the way she talks?

When I hear some girls talk my dick is constantly hard. Because of their voice and mannerisms, I don't care about the content of what they talk about
because she sounded retarded
she looked cute and I imagined we could be together. But not like that. We would have been giga mismatch.

Also I've never heard a foid talk in a manner that's attractive. Idk why.

Foids genuinely believe their lives are difficult

Good point actually. If anything they seem to believe they have it harder than men.

I think usually they're just parroting what they've been told though because they don't really have any good reasons for believing that.

Maybe from their POV they still struggle to succeed, which is proof to them of their disadvantage.

What they don't understand though is that the disadvantage is within themselves - it's not being done to them by men. They are just significantly physically and mentally weaker than men on average.

Good point actually. If anything they seem to believe they have it harder than men.

I think usually they're just parroting what they've been told though because they don't really have any good reasons for believing that.

Maybe from their POV they still struggle to succeed, which is proof to them of their disadvantage.

What they don't understand though is that the disadvantage is within themselves - it's not being done to them by men. They are just significantly physically and mentally weaker than men on average.
Not every foid can have Chad, most foids don’t get Chad and have to settle for a normie instead….which is why they think their lives suck cause it’s actually hard for them to get Chad to commit

To a foid, securing Chad is success itself, it’s not having a roof over your head with a loving man protecting and providing for you, it’s Chad