Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Your brain on league of legends

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
fucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGE
@Rhaast

fucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGE
@

@
fucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGEfucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGEfucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGE

fucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGEfucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGEfucking dogshit braindead teammates, in leauge of legends i always speak for team, dont go for 1v5, go play safe but fucking dogs never want to listen, literally forcing each team fight. ever since I started playing end of s5 start of s6 or so I fucking broke at least 15 keyboards, countless mice and at least 4 monitors. my current one has a fucking spot in bottom left from where i smashed this bitch, I have fucking at minimum 90 accounts banned since season 6, all of them perma banned for ghost cleanse disco nunu running down when my teammates decided to troll pick full ap when i had first pick jungle or banned for being toxic. i fucking hate riot games such a cancerous company releasing dogshit fucking broken champs that are so op but "WE DONT THINK OUR CHAMPIONS HAVE OVERLOADED KITS" YEP YEP YEP. VEX HAS FUCKING TONS OF CC DAMAGE AND SAFE PLAYS, AKSHAN LITERALLY REVIVES HIS WHOLE TEAM EVERY SECOND, ZERI FUCKING GOES MACH SPEED AROUND THE FUCKING MAP 0 COUNTERPLAY GL CATCHING UP TO THAT ELECTRIC GREEN HAIR FAGGOT ASS BITCH NIGGER. Riot games, i hope you get fucking cancer each and every single one of your employees, half the fucking riot employees are stuck in silver piss low elo, they lose 1 fucking game against pyke mid and they have to nerf pyke next patch because "he's too strong" or they fucking lose as karthus jungle and then have to buff karthus next patch because "woopsie karthus is wayyyy too weak so we have to buff him" i wish i could fucking go back in time and tell the 14-15 year old me "do not install that cancerous game" you may say "just uninstall the game" I FUCKING CANT I AM ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING CANCER GAME, IT COSTSM Y FUCKING SANITY EACH GAME I PLAY. I ONLY HAVE FUN ON ARURF/URF/ONE FOR ALL OR NEXUS BLITZ OR ANY NEW EVENT. I go ranked = gg its a fucking coinflip whether my teammates decide to user their brains or go full ape shit 1iq force team fight let enemy get fully fed and i cant do shit yep yep totally worth playing ranked piss low fucking plat bullshit ass youd think fucking plat players have at least half a brain but nah they got half a braincell at most fucking spastic baboon mentality retarded neckbeard 500kg niggers basement living greasy fucks. im a fucking 20 year old skinny clean piece of shit junkie ive seen the sun and touched grass unlike those spastic ass niggers. oh u want to play ranked and have some fun? here take this vex with crown of shattered queen (gives her fucking shield so you cant burst her down, negates damage up to 75%) and then she buys most broken item seekers arm guard good luck dealing any damage to her when she just fucking stands there, takes your full zed combo W-R-E-Q + IGNITE YEP SHE TAKES 0 DAMAGE XDDXXDXDXDXD IM HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN HOLY SHIT IRIOT GAMSE PLEASE RELSEASE MORE CAHNCER CAHNSPIONS LIKE THIS IM GOIJUGN FUCKING MENTAL riot cancer games keep fucking releasing bullshit ass fucked up braindead champions, every new champion has to be some fucking retarded e-boy, some e-girl or a tiny tight yordlussy fuckign ape shit champ. every new champ they release is so fucking broken, first week or two the champ is either perma banned in ranked or you/your teammate decide not to ban them in hopes of not playing against it, GOOD FUCKING LUCK NIGGA, THAT SHIT WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR FUCKING DIAMOND PROMOS AND WILL LITERALLY ASS RAPE YOU, THE GUY COULD BE FUCKING PLAYING WITH HIS FEET AT 20 FPS ON SOME DELL LATPOP FROM 2006 AND WILL STILL OWN UR FUCKING ASS JUST BY MASHING HIS KEYS, ITS LIK EFUCKING PLAYING KATARINA XDXDXDDXDXXD YPE YEP HERES MY GABILLIONIGGERONION DASHES IN 0.00000004S OH DID I MENTION? UR JUNGLER WILL 'GANK' THEM 9 TIMES IN A ROW AND GIVE THEM 9 KILLS IN A ROW FOR FREE XDDXXDDXDXDXDXDXXD I want to fucking see some classic good ass fucking warrior ass champs or some fucking voidussy champions, i want to fucking see some ugly ass bug nigga jump into summoners rift and literally ass rape the fucking lulu support with his monster fucking void cock or his massive warrior cock, SEASON 12 is NOT FUCKING FUN, I cant play my fucking heroin abuse injecting black tar fentanyl mixed with heroin and downed by 9 20mg oxycontins Draven 1 shot 200cs at 20 mintues build because my amazing nautilus support has to fucking do GIGA 6000IQ ROAMS AND GIVE ENEMY TEAM KILLS WHILE APPLYING 0 PRESSURE THIS GAME SUCKS HUGE FUCKING DICK. Riot games breaks their game, they ignore the input and decide to relase cancer champs and 50 more lux skins in 1 month YES PLEASE RIOT GAMES OMG LUXXUSSSYY PUSSY JUICY ASS MAGE DEMACIA PUSSY SKIN WITH ADJUSTABLE MAGIC DAMAGE
free sneir

Let me guess, JAJAJAfags?
dont remember tbh it was euw but i dont remember any mexicans

some accounts banned in eu east tho

dont remember tbh it was euw but i dont remember any mexicans

some accounts banned in eu east tho
Nigger not Mexicans :feelswhat: Spainfags.

Let me guess, Turkish Yasuo players?

Nigger not Mexicans :feelswhat: Spainfags.

Let me guess, Turkish Yasuo players?
possible i flamed anyone who tilted me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

that's what u get for playing ranked 12hrs a day being tilted 24/7 :feelskek:

Quitting lol was the best decision I ever made.

They're finally reworking skarner, he was my favorite champion because he was the only truecel in the game

I would get flamed for picking Singed jungle

dnr a single word + fuck lissandra braindead broken champ

pls ban @52baldindiancurrycel

my brain is forever damaged for all the time and work have been puttin in this retarded game :feelsaww:

teammates with dogbrain, retatded meta, stoopid ass devs, unbalanced matchmaking, love this game :feelsaww:

@Rhaast
iu

This is what League of Legends does to your brain. Just because it's free doesn't mean it doesn't come without a cost.