Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your experience with antidepressants?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am being put on sertraline because i live in constant agony but I don't have much knowledge on this whole antidepressant medication thing. First time I had to take it I was kind of nervous because I read a lot of bad shit about these kind of neurological changing ZOG pills.

If you have ever taken them what should I expect? Does it actually help?

Prozac is effective.

P1

P2

Made my thing stop working properly

Nvr took em, mang

took 75mg of venlafaxine post tbi got a pile of side effects dropped it in 8 weeks of use cold turkey as got zero benefit SSRIs and SNRIs might be slightly neurotoxic. I would rather not fuck my brain further (traumatic brain injury) than already is.

Made my thing stop working properly
look up post ssri sexual dysfunction (likely due to neurotoxicity) many people complain about that even years later or withdrawal like symptoms too

took 75mg of venlafaxine post tbi got a pile of side effects dropped it in 8 weeks of use cold turkey as got zero benefit SSRIs and SNRIs might be slightly neurotoxic. I would rather not fuck my brain further (traumatic brain injury) than already is.

You are welcome to try Noopept. It is safe and effective.

took some ssri for a week, couldnt sleep anymore, stopped taking it