Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your lack of success with women will bleed into every aspect of your life

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
It's not just about getting laid. Lack of confidence and insecurity when it comes to women transfers into all other social interactions. It's harder to make friends, harder to get connections and harder to relate to your family members when you are an incel. Guys who attract girls from a young age experience the opposite. Focusing on career and money first and then getting girls is better than being poor but ultimately cope. No amount of money will allow you to buy yourself the social skills and confidence that comes with getting girls at a young age. It is intangible. No matter how successful you become, you will always have this sense of failure in your life.

Looks go into everything in life and that's what causes all of that.
Tfw no gf is an effect of it

I've never had trouble making friends and my career is doing just fine. I'm going to be able to buy my own house soon.

The only people that KNOW I'm incel are close family. Fake it til you make it is real. It won't get you laid, but it will bring you success in other areas of life.

Hide your power level. Always. Normies are stupid and easy to fool. I was just hanging with some people last night and pretended to be hopeful about Biden's presidency. Lolololol.

Good observation, 2020cel.

Lookism dictates most of our lives.

Domino Theory Of Failure - one flaw can only grow like a tumor or a hole in a sock

Unless you get the women problem handled you never reach your full potential due to the stress, depression, and self-loathing you experience from not getting women

Unless you get the women problem handled you never reach your full potential due to the stress, depression, and self-loathing you experience from not getting women
For normal people parties and sex are just a phase in their life and after they can focus on career or relationships. Us incels will never experience that and develop mentally.

It already has, decades ago for me.

For normal people parties and sex are just a phase in their life and after they can focus on career or relationships. Us incels will never experience that and develop mentally.

yeah very true

True. I imagine that if i ever got off my ass and found a career in a good field, that my issues with foids would dog me the entire time. Sure maybe my boss and coworkers would know me as a hardworker the company loves to have around, but i would always be the hardworker virgin to them. Even without telling anyone, people can figure out who the sexhavers are from the incels. And you bet your ass a boss in this scenario would treat me poorly because of it

I've never had trouble making friends and my career is doing just fine. I'm going to be able to buy my own house soon.

The only people that KNOW I'm incel are close family. Fake it til you make it is real. It won't get you laid, but it will bring you success in other areas of life.

Hide your power level. Always. Normies are stupid and easy to fool. I was just hanging with some people last night and pretended to be hopeful about Biden's presidency. Lolololol.
nice fake life you got there, bro

I'm relatively young but I already feel like I've permanently lost many important bits of my head.

yes, i know, I dont even have a life outside of a computer nowadays anyway

It's not just about getting laid. Lack of confidence and insecurity when it comes to women transfers into all other social interactions. It's harder to make friends, harder to get connections and harder to relate to your family members when you are an incel. Guys who attract girls from a young age experience the opposite. Focusing on career and money first and then getting girls is better than being poor but ultimately cope. No amount of money will allow you to buy yourself the social skills and confidence that comes with getting girls at a young age. It is intangible. No matter how successful you become, you will always have this sense of failure in your life.

This just sounds like some excusatory self fulfilling prophecy bullshit, and you are just posting this here for people to validate it so you can feel more comfortable with your choice to give up on any kind of success whatsoever

I don't even get what you are saying here, are you saying that if you never had a romantic relationship you can never be financially successful?

I hope not because you have to know that's bullshit, the two have nothing to do with eachother