Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your looks is not the issue

Foids were never truly attracted to average men.
This is the truth

Most women think they are settling when they date a non-Chad. They were never attracted to these hubby schlubby men but they had to make the best of a "bad" situation aka not being able to get the Chad.

A lot of women just want a man around to give the sperm and then his salary because she wants a baby but she also wants to get taken care of. Chad wouldn't do that for them so they end up with average men because there's nothing better around.

People are still just animals at heart and unfortunately leftism and social liberalism has ruined what was once a decent system to keep our (read: females) more instinctive dating tendencies in check. If you look at most mammals, only the male who has the most desirable traits in any given area is able to pass along his genes. Deer fight each other and the winner gets to breed, wolves have an alpha who breeds with all of the women while not allowing the other males to do so, hell even birds do this shit to an extent as only the ones with the prettiest feathers or best songs get to mate.

Enforced monogamy through societal norms and "traditional" relationships helped us avoid this through a relatively small time in human history but everything is breaking back down to our base programming. Chad gets a harem while every sub-6 schmuck gets to pay money for crumbs of female attention. This is because:

Foids were never truly attracted to average men.

They find most men repulsive. Look at any reddit or fucking tumblr thread and it's filled with Women claiming that they wish they weren't straight so they wouldn't have to date "ugly" dudes. Most of the examples of what "ugly" means to them is laughable too. If you aren't the literal best option avalible to them, they don't want you (and if you are their best option but someone better comes along, say goodbye). Average dudes might as well throw in the towel with truly ugly people like me because they're going to be left behind as well

Tl;dr: Women only want the best genes and anyone without them is fucked.

I'm not average I'm a 1

My man thought he did something here

Clickbait title because looks are still apart of the problem.

However you are right though, its also a societal issue and stuff like that, its just less discussed on .is since half the users on this site are just LARPing and acting like a caricature of an incel.