Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Your mobile game copes?

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Im too lazy to start pc and need something to waste time while listening to yt on 2x. Post all mobile games you like for coping
i got bored with sky force reloaded, hill climb racing, hungry shark evolution and whatever shit i played last week
ill try anything

Clash of clans

Real gamers dont play mobile GrAY

Im too lazy to start pc and need something to waste time while listening to yt on 2x. Post all mobile games you like for coping
i got bored with sky force reloaded, hill climb racing, hungry shark evolution and whatever shit i played last week
ill try anything
dont do this its fucked up your eyes. so you need to go to eye doctor edelstein and pay him many schekels

Clash of Clans
Clash Royale
Subway
Medieval 2 total war

geomatry dash

War thunder mobile or call or here if any of you fags wanna play hit me up

ill try anything
Dr driving

Nigga watch youtube or some shit

Try golf battle

dis shits actually good, you can even see the profile pics of subhumans youre playing against
Yeah it's fun to play. I'm currently at almost 6 million coin balance.

nigga my laptop is under a pile of trash on my table i cant be bothered to clean up

I play azur lane

I downloaded dragon ball legends today
Before that I played prizefighters

Try golf battle
nigga i just lost to this mf subhuman by 1mm
Screenshot 20240131 0016212

Mobile Games kind of a GenZ Thing right?

Rise of kingdom

Conflict of Nations: WW3
Tank Stars
Territorial.io
FR Legends
TheoTown
Super Worldbox

And of course, hit game Elliot's Asbestos Fries Stand :feelsLSD:

I don't really play many mobile games anymore, as I far prefer playing on PC. If I don't have access to PC, then it would just be browsing random shit or watching YouTube on my phone.

Chess.com app

grid autosport
any Mdicki game
life simuLATOR

You can stream pc games onto your phone, I play VNs or text based rpgs sometimes

Chess or mahjong is great too.

I used to play Clash Royale