Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your oneitis and summer

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Yeah youngcels and deludedcels over there hear me out, JFL if you still have a oneitis

Know why? She is going to get railed so goddamm hard this summer by not one but various chads that she will forget your name just from the sheer admiration she is going to feel towards them, so if you have oneitis you are better off getting rid of it right now before you hear or discover that she got pump'd and dump'd by some chads in whatever places she went (also for whitecels, if she is going travelling to some country like France, the UK, Holland... she is going to get railed by tyronne too ngl)

agreed, used to have oneitis, realised it was stupid after a little while. dumb slut cunt of course had a druggie chad boyfriend

That's why I loved (and maybe still do) my last oneitis so much. She was different. She was a virgin in her early 20s. She was faithful. She did not like liberals or minorities. She did not act like a thot and fuck chads and Tyrones.

I haven't seen her in almost 2 years so maybe that's all changed. Maybe she turned into a thot.

That's why I loved (and maybe still do) my last oneitis so much. She was different. She was a virgin in her early 20s. She was faithful. She did not like liberals or minorities. She did not act like a thot and fuck chads and Tyrones.

I haven't seen her in almost 2 years so maybe that's all changed. Maybe she turned into a thot.

Haven't had an oneitis since highschool.

Laugh all you want man she was a true unicorn. This cope keeps me from roping until I get my next crush I have 0% chance with.
Why you didn't asked her out????

KEK a oneitis is for super mental cucks

Laugh all you want man she was a true unicorn. This cope keeps me from roping until I get my next crush I have 0% chance with.

Everyone thinks their oneitis is a unicorn for the same reason women think Chad always has a good personality.

it's more soulkilling to think she has a nice and mellow relationship with someone who doesn't really appreciate it (she was just the closest woman in his circle, nothing more), actually.

Do not ever speak of my oneitis in such a tone ever again.

dear op,

listah

it is a project from me

pay tax copyright

and

join

or

cuck ( you cuck )

Everyone thinks their oneitis is a unicorn for the same reason women think Chad always has a good personality.
That's not how oneitii work, at least for me. I know most of mine have been raging cunts and constantly point out their flaws.

It comes down to having that inkling of hope that you can fuck them, and that hope poisoning your incel brain.

Only had oneitis during school. I even knew how ugly I was and that there was no chance, yet I just kept thinking of her. Such a waste of time and only causing unhappiness for me. I wish the instinct part of my brain would just give up this hopeless battle.

Only had oneitis during school. I even knew how ugly I was and that there was no chance, yet I just kept thinking of her. Such a waste of time and only causing unhappiness for me. I wish the instinct part of my brain would just give up this hopeless battle.
A man can do what he wills, but cannot will what he wills

having oneitis is suifuel
only 2d girls really love you

My oneitii are staying inside all summer, maintaining their perfect pale complexion that never sees the sun. While they ignore me and torture me.

Aren't you 17? A little early to be calling others youngcels.

Aren't you 17? A little early to be calling others youngcels.
I'm a youngcel too, does that disallow me of calling fellow youngcels, youngcels?

I'm a youngcel too, does that disallow me of calling fellow youngcels, youngcels?
Yes, it isn't acceptable due to the ass-backward standards set by the acceptable use of 'nigger'.

Yes, it isn't acceptable due to the ass-backward standards set by the acceptable use of 'nigger'.
Well I was calling my fellow youngcels because at this age oneitis is very prevalent

Yeah youngcels and deludedcels over there hear me out, JFL if you still have a oneitis

Know why? She is going to get railed so goddamm hard this summer by not one but various chads that she will forget your name just from the sheer admiration she is going to feel towards them, so if you have oneitis you are better off getting rid of it right now before you hear or discover that she got pump'd and dump'd by some chads in whatever places she went (also for whitecels, if she is going travelling to some country like France, the UK, Holland... she is going to get railed by tyronne too ngl)
UNFORTUNATELY doesn't apply to my oneitis.

Why is it unfortunate that your oneitis isn't getting railed by multiple men?
Because if I knew that she gets railed by several men it would make my attraction to her go away. She is the first girl I ever had a crush on. Having a crush on a girl as an ugly guy is disheartening. It hurts knowing that you have no chance. No incel decides to have a crush because it's a burden.

You need to forcefully get rid of it like I did
Can't. I haven't seen my oneitits in almost 2 years yet I think about her multiple times weekly. It used to be worse where it was daily though so maybe it is getting better.

Because if I knew that she gets railed by several men it would make my attraction to her go away. She is the first girl I ever had a crush on. Having a crush on a girl as an ugly guy is disheartening. It hurts knowing that you have no chance. No incel decides to have a crush because it's a burden.
Dude I'm sorry to tell you but if she is >16 she Will probably get railed, not trying to bait but that's a very sad reality
Can't. I haven't seen my oneitits in almost 2 years yet I think about her multiple times weekly. It used to be worse where it was daily though so maybe it is getting better.
To forcefully get rid of it you need to mentally torture yourself, condition your brain so you hate the though of her

To forcefully get rid of it you need to mentally torture yourself, condition your brain so you hate the though of her

I've thought about trying to look her up on facebook (I don't have one so I don't really know how to), but I just can;t face it. If I see her acting all lovey with another guy, especially an ethnic (one of my biggest fears), I'll lose it legit. Like my last amount of faith in women and the world would be gone.

Dude I'm sorry to tell you but if she is >16 she Will probably get railed, not trying to bait but that's a very sad reality

I don't think so tbh. She is religious and her family would probably kick her out.
She probably fantasizes about getting railed by tyrone but I don't think she actually does have sex with them in real life.

I don't think so tbh. She is religious and her family would probably kick her out.
She probably fantasizes about getting railed by tyrone but I don't think she actually does have sex with them in real life.
Imma need to see that, nowadays shit like that is quite strange to see

I've thought about trying to look her up on facebook (I don't have one so I don't really know how to), but I just can;t face it. If I see her acting all lovey with another guy, especially an ethnic (one of my biggest fears), I'll lose it legit. Like my last amount of faith in women and the world would be gone.
I already Lost it and I'm pretty Young, it's easy to cope, just fake It when facing normies

Imma need to see that, nowadays shit like that is quite strange to see

I already Lost it and I'm pretty Young, it's easy to cope, just fake It when facing normies
I bet she gets married in 1 or 2 years and starts having kids in 3 years. Most muslims do it that early. Legit suicidefuel for me:lul:

I bet she gets married in 1 or 2 years and starts having kids in 3 years. Most muslims do it that early. Legit suicidefuel for me:lul:
Ahhhh muslim then It makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back