Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Brutal] Castizo makes mestizocel switch to different class after stealing his oneitis.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Recently a ton of south and central americans have been brought into my suburban school most of them are nt but lack any sort of frame, height, or coloring.

This is where the brutality starts, I’m chilling with fellow sub-7s in my math class and suddenly this pale tallfag prettyboy with light brown wavy hair comes in, not only can he not speak a word of english but he doesn’t appear rich at all judging by his clothes.

I even thought at first that he was an exchange student from europe jfl.

He is new so our teacher makes him sit with a group that has an absent member. This was insanely unfortunate as the rich stacy in our class was being helped by this short mestizo birdcel, he has acne, pitch black hair and eyes and a shrill voice. She was conversing with him laughing and smiling, giving him a bit of hope so he can continue to do her work and help her through home/classwork but as this :chad: sat down she becomes a whole different person.

Even though she barely knew how to do the work herself she moves her seat besides his and walks him through everything whilst being affectionate, the mestizo who is seeing this unfold right in front of him has never gotten this treatment in his life and quietly swaps seats. Looking back, I think that this was his oneitis which makes the whole ordeal sadder, he always orbited her.

After that I never saw him in the same class again, I wonder what happened to the guy.

This is why I’ve said for a while now that jbw is brutal among ethnics themselves since even in third world shitholes there will be tall chads with white features cucking you. There is no escape from it.

Brutal. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope: Read every word :feelsokman: (Almost)

Dead internet theorem pill

Brutal, I saw something similar when I was in 5th grade. A castizo new guy who barely knew a word of English was getting all the attention from different races of foids

Recently a ton of south and central americans have been brought into my suburban school most of them are nt but lack any sort of frame, height, or coloring.

This is where the brutality starts, I’m chilling with fellow sub-7s in my math class and suddenly this pale tallfag prettyboy with light brown wavy hair comes in, not only can he not speak a word of english but he doesn’t appear rich at all judging by his clothes.

I even thought at first that he was an exchange student from europe jfl.

He is new so our teacher makes him sit with a group that has an absent member. This was insanely unfortunate as the rich stacy in our class was being helped by this short mestizo birdcel, he has acne, pitch black hair and eyes and a shrill voice. She was conversing with him laughing and smiling, giving him a bit of hope so he can continue to do her work and help her through home/classwork but as this :chad: sat down she becomes a whole different person.

Even though she barely knew how to do the work herself she moves her seat besides his and walks him through everything whilst being affectionate, the mestizo who is seeing this unfold right in front of him has never gotten this treatment in his life and quietly swaps seats. Looking back, I think that this was his oneitis which makes the whole ordeal sadder, he always orbited her.

After that I never saw him in the same class again, I wonder what happened to the guy.

This is why I’ve said for a while now that jbw is brutal among ethnics themselves since even in third world shitholes there will be tall chads with white features cucking you. There is no escape from it.
chilling with fellow sub-7s in my mat

Stopped reading at this moment

FAKECEL

A bit on topic: this is likely why Canelo the maxican boxer is likely the best boxer alive excluding the hype america gives to FMJ for obviously nationalistic propaganda reasons. That is: Canelo looks like ginger Irish in a country where your average woman looks like romanian gipsy or egyptian - of course he gets insane interest from them, this gives him lifefuel and hence success.

A bit on topic: this is likely why Canelo the maxican boxer is likely the best boxer alive excluding the hype america gives to FMJ for obviously nationalistic propaganda reasons. That is: Canelo looks like ginger Irish in a country where your average woman looks like romanian gipsy or egyptian - of course he gets insane interest from them, this gives him lifefuel and hence success.
Yep even people who claim to be raceblind treat white passing ethnics way better.

Hell weirdly enough I’ve even seen asian or black looking hispanics that do well. For them, justdontlookmestizo theory is true.