Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope your oneitis is deepthroating chads 9 inch cock rn

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
to all oneitis cucks,

Your oneitis is currently in the shower with a 6'3" man three times your size and weight, with a cock so wide that your tiny wrist look like raw shrimps compared to it.

And then there's your whore of a oneitis, taking off her clothes, stripping fully naked she gets her on her knees and immediately without even chad saying anything deepthroats the entire 9 inch cock and swallows all of his cum.

Yet here you are still, "muh oneitis" "muh oneitis", I think you ought to be beaten to death with a baseball bat.

to all oneitis cucks,

Your oneitis is currently in the shower with a 6'3" man three times your size and weight, with a cock so wide that your tiny wrist look like raw shrimps compared to it.
I am that guy :chad:

Best 2023cel tbh

These threads are garbage and no good to anyone

Imagine calling yourself Blackpilled and you still have Oneitis

to all oneitis cucks,

And then there's your whore of a oneitis, taking off her clothes, stripping fully naked she gets her on her knees and immediately without even chad saying anything deepthroats the entire 9 inch cock and swallows all of his cum.

Yet here you are still, "muh oneitis" "muh oneitis", I think you ought to be beaten to death with a baseball bat.

View: https://youtu.be/pv3PJUcFDSU?si=e8mXGdX_hiGrpDTu