Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your oneitis is happy without you

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I sometimes think about how unfair it is that the girls that I used to like are now in loving relationships while I rot. If you have an oneitis, she is happy while you are rotting in loneliness. At night, she invites her bf over to her room and he fucks her, while you sleep alone in your bed and stare at the ceiling feeling low. They wrap their arms around each other and feel their warmth while you sit alone in your couch mindlessly staring at your TV screen or your computer. As they eat together in a restaurant, they enjoy each other's company while you eat alone in your kitchen recklessly binge eating junk food to cope with your depression. At the park they sit together in a bench and watch the sunset while you rot in a lonely dark room starring at the wall with a sad look on your face. After their lips meet, they stare into each other's eyes, they can feel the love flow into their hearts while tears flow down your cheeks because you are overwhelmed with your inceldom. This is not right, this is wrong. This is a crime against incels. Elliot Rodger was correct, these are crimes that cannot be forgiven.

No fucking shit
Echo Park Wave GIF by Feeder

Dnr but i dont have oneitis

I'll never have something like this :feelscry::feelsbadman:

I sometimes think about how unfair it is that the girls that I used to like are now in loving relationships while I rot. If you have an oneitis, she is happy while you are rotting in loneliness. At night, she invites her bf over to her room and he fucks her, while you sleep alone in your bed and stare at the ceiling feeling low. They wrap their arms around each other and feel their warmth while you sit alone in your couch mindlessly staring at your TV screen or your computer. As they eat together in a restaurant, they enjoy each other's company while you eat alone in your kitchen recklessly binge eating junk food to cope with your depression. At the park they sit together in a bench and watch the sunset while you rot in a lonely dark room starring at the wall with a sad look on your face. After their lips meet, they stare into each other's eyes, they can feel the love flow into their hearts while tears flow down your cheeks because you are overwhelmed with your inceldom. This is not right, this is wrong. This is a crime against incels. Elliot Rodger was correct, these are crimes that cannot be forgiven.

Me right now:

Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

Black Clover Will Mereoleona Vermillions Hellfire Incarnate Flames last long enough to defeat

She's just getting stronger for our inevitable battle

True, unfortunately. I hope that fucking bitch dies of AIDS, considering how much of a slut she is.

FUCKING I DONT FUCKING CARE I WANT TO GRAPE HER UNTIL MENTAL BREAK THEN BEAT HER INTO HOSPITAL FOR REJECT ME AND LETTING CHAD USE HER VAGINA INSTEAD OF ME

Burn every tall man at the stake

Your Oneitis is getting her pussy stretched as we speak.
Never get emotionally invested in a woman, this advice is for your best interest

I miss my honeybun :cryfeels:

Actually in my case my half white half Korean oneitis isn’t with the famous guy she wanted anymore and he is now happily married to a beautiful Foid that is not her so that is enough to make me happy albeit I do not know who she is with now if anyone nor if she is even dead or alive.

Man, it is bad but not that bad. I have my moments of course but most of the time when I am coping or work I can keep my mind busy enough to not think about it, most of the time.

It gets really bad when I lay down in my bed alone, then as I try to get some sleep I am forced to remember that I will never experience true love from a woman.

brutal ragefuel

At the park they sit together in a bench and watch the sunset while you rot in a lonely dark room starring at the wall with a sad look on your face.
I don't think normies can be this romantic anymore. He probably just fucks her

yeah. No girl would be happy with ugly guy in her life

I can't form oneitis anymore

Jfl I literally saw her clinging to a rich 6’2 chadlite today, AWALT

Fuck you. ER wasnt right. He hasnt helped ANYONE by what he has done, only gave a world 1 more reason to hate incels. He didnt even have bad looking face. He was simply metally ill. But that doesnt mean he was right. These are not crimes against icels, if you think you arent blackpilled. The core belief of bp is that some of really important thinghs such as looks, mental condidtions and what is done to us in early childhood we have simply little to no control over. And we have also little control over who we choose to have crush on and whom we become repulsed by. ER has done more bad to incel comunity than whole IT will ever do.